I unintentionally sighed. I was currently getting ready for Tori and Lo’s (Logan’s nicknames) party. I was looking in my closet trying to find out what to wear to the party.

I decided to go with a short knee-length, it was Dark Blue and had a sweetheart cut. After I put on my dress, I curled my blond hair. I put on Foundation, Eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara.

I looked in the mirror I looked good if I do say so myself.

I went to Tori’s room to see Tori.

“Happy Birthday!!!” I yelled

“Thanks you look good now want to help me?” She asked

“Of course”

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

3 Hours Later

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Yep it took her 3 hours to get ready the party already started and we were still up stairs in her room

“How do I look” Tori asked for about the 50th time

“Again, you look great. Can we go now?” I asked hopefully

“Yea yea let’s go”

When we got downstairs me and Tori went into different directions to talk to different people. As I was walking and talking to people I saw Amanda, one of my friends, that I haven’t seen in a long time

“Hey Ariel” she said as I walked to her

“Hey Amanda I haven’t seen you in so long”

“I know it feels like we haven’t talked in forever”

As we continued to talk and catch up I smelt something. The smell had a woody smell it was the best thing I ever smelt. ‘That’s our mate he’s close and he’s looking for us’ my wolf said in my head.

“Are you ok” Amanda asked worriedly

“Ya I’m fine I just feel like something is going to happen”

“Um…Ok?” Amanda said confused

She started to talk again but was interrupted when she saw someone come up behind me. My told me this was our mate but I was too worried to look.

I felt someone’s hand go around my waist and turn me around, I looked at my mate and got lost in his blue/grey eyes

“Hey Mate” Lo said smiling, the smile that I lov… wait what? Mate?!? No Way my mate is not Logan Montez, Alpha of Moonlight is my Mate?!? I stood there in shock, my eyes wide and my jaw touching the floor.

That was until he started kissing me

Logan was kissing me

LOGAN MONTEZ WAS KISSING ME that was when I realized what was happening and started kissing him back.

I felt us moving backwards until I hit the wall

We started full on making out

“OMG you guys are mates aren’t you AHHH!!! I’m so happy” Tori Yelled jumping on me I almost fell but Lo caught me

“Um…ya so I see Tyler’s yours?” I asked

“Ya” she said as she looked up at him with love in her eyes and sighed. They stared at into each other’s eyes for 2 minutes before I looked up at Logan only to see him already looking at me adoringly.

“Let’s leave them alone?” Lo said, more like asked.

I just nodded and let him guide me through the crowd when we finally reached his room. We went inside and Lo closed the door.

I went on the bed and laid down waiting for Logan. I felt the bed dip and turned around to look at him. I can’t believe Logan is my mate it’s too good to be true.

“Believe is baby I’m your mate” he said before capturing my lips with his, Shit I forgot to put my Mind Block up.

After our kiss I turned around and fell asleep beside my mate for the first time.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N Thanks for the reads please comment and tell us if we should continue the story

Vote

Fan

Comment  

-R