Grimmjow Jaegerjaques Daughter?!?! chapter 1

"Papa!" The young girl called down the long hallway. Grimmjow was lying on his back on a queen sized bed. He groaned. "Yeah?What is it?" He got into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. The girl that called Grimmjow papa walked into his room with blood running down the side of her face. She had shoulder length spikey red hair, grayish white eyes, and pale skin. She wore a haori the same color as Grimmjow's blue hair and had on white shorts thigh length. She wore wooden sandals without socks. She also was crying uncontrollably. She sniffled loudly then looked up at him. " S-Szayel said I was a nuisance to this world and..... he...he said that I should have been killed along with Aizen and the others." She then fell to her knees and buried her face in her hands and sobbed loudly. Grimmjow walked over to her and knelt down in front of her. "Shhhh. Its alright sweetheart. Its okay, I'll get him back for hurting you. Now don't believe a word he says alright?" He looked a her bowed head with a look of reassurance on his face. The girl looked up at him with a face of pure hope. " OK, papa." He then stood up with her and ruffled her hair. " Now you go on and go play with Ulqiuorra while I go talk to that jerk of an espada." She nodded briskly and ran out of the room to go find the number 4 espada. Grimmjow watched her go and then turned to walk out the other door. He stopped walking and turned to see Tia Hallibel. " Humph. Sweetheart huh?" She chided. He looked at her coldly and stalked off towards the 8'the espada's lab.

The young girl walked up the long spiral staircase that led up to Ulqiuorra's quarters. She, unlike most beings, saw a pleasant aura inside the supposedly cold hearted espada. He never showed anything to the girl that would make her want to see him, but he never told her to leave him either. So, soon it became apart of their lives to "hang out". The girl as usual nocked 6 times on the door to signify it was her. He opened the door for her to enter his study. she bowed politely to him and then sat down in a chair across from where Ulqiuorra was walking to. He looked at her and caught the smell of her blood. "How." She understood what he meant and stiff led a shudder. "Doesn't matter. Papa's taking care of it. " Ulqiuorra nodded and then slid a book to her. It was tan and had a loch on it. the key was inside the lock and so she took the lock off and opened the book. In it were many blank pages and some pencils, erasers, quail pens and some ink cartridges. She looked to Ulqiuorra and he nodded. She stood up and trotted over to his seat and hugged his waist tightly. "Thank you sooooo much Ulqiuorra! Would.....would you allow me to draw you?" Ulqiuorra looked at the girl's pleading eyes for about 30 long grueling seconds and sighed slightly. "So be it." He then stood up and pulled Murcielago from its sheath and positioned it in his outstretched arm across his chest. She gave him a thumbs up and got to work.

Grimmjow walked out of the lab with a bloodied pantera in hand. He then went off to get his charge from the dark espada. He sodinoed to the chamber and almost burst out laughing at the sight he saw. The girl was sitting criss cross applesauce on the floor sketching in a book. Ulqiuorra was standing with his sword bared furociously across his chest. He was looking down at the girl and had yet to notice Grimmjow yet. " Is this posture sufficient?" The girl gave him a slight nod and then asked him, "Can you emit a small wave of visible riatsu? It will give the picture more ferocity." He nodded and almost emediatly the small riatsu requested was building up and flowing gently around the espada. She soon closed the book and sighed in relief. " And done." She stood up and looked up at Ulqiuorra. "Thank you." Ulqiuorra nodded and sheathed how blade. He saw Grimmjow give him a look that said 'You spoil her too much'. He shot him back a deathglare then ushured the girl out of the room. She waved goodbye and then looked up at Grimmjow." Papa, Ulqiuorra gave me a sketch book and drawing utensils. He then let me draw him as my first picture entry. Ulqiuorra is so nice. Don't you think?" Grimmjow shook his head. "Feh!As if. That guy always gives me the creeps if you ask me." He then put one hand in his pocket and the other one on the girl's back. "So squirt. I think today you should pick your middle name. What do you think?"The girl shook her head. "I want to do one thing first. I want to see the soul society and the human world."Grimmjow stopped dead and looked at the girl seriously. "You absolutely sure bout' that kid?" She nodded furiously. "Of course I do. Besides. you don't have to worry about me. I am a Jaegerjaques after all right?" She smiled up at Grimmjow proudly and he sighed. "Alright kid. As fasha, the daughter of me, Grimmjow. I will let you visit the places you wish. Alright?" She hugged her dad and he picked her up so she could sit on his shoulder. "Now let's get you to bed." He then walked off to his bedroom and closed the door behind him.