levi x shy reader (lemon)

Start from the beginning

"But i-i"

"Shut up"

And you did as Levi pushed his lips to yours. Electricity pulsed through your veins. Without breaking apart, Levi got on top of you, pressing your shoulders to the ground completely.
You melted at his touch.

"L-levi"

"I said, shut up. The only noises I want to hear are desperate moans and screaming, are we clear?"

You nodded.

"Good"

Levi wasted no time taking off your jacket and popping the buttons to your shirt wide open, and tearing your bra off, revealing your soft breast.

"Just moan for me princess"

You couldn't believe it. He wanted you, you wanted him. Everything you could have wanted was right here. Him.
Levi started sucking on your right nipple, and massaged the unoccupied left breast.

"Mmmm Levi"
You let out a gaspy moan for him.

And it seemed to do a lot for both of you. Your panties where getting wetter by the second and his erection was pressing violently against your torso.

"Mmmm babygirl, your voice is so cute"
Levi mumbled as he worked your pants off, still sucking on your breast.

You couldn't help but blush as his eyes hungrily explored your now bare bottom half.
He could do anything he wanted at this point, and you'd let him, you where all his and he knew it.

"Spread those beautiful legs for me baby"

You did as you where told, and spread them for him. Levi gently snaked his hands betweens your thighs and gently rubbed your clit, making your back arch slightly and to let out a moan.

"C-captain.."

He rubbed faster and smirked,

"Just call me daddy"

Your fave went absolutely red at his sly, silky words.

Captain Levi instered two fingers inside you, while still stimulating your clit with his thumb.
The pit of your stomach churrned and you felt a tingle in your toes forming.

"D-daddy"

Your muscles started to contract a little as he started to build you up.

"Not yet princess"
He gave a dastardly grin.
"I was just warming you up"

He threw his pants to the side and locked his lips with your soft pink ones once more as he positioned himself to enter your soaking wet intrance.

You gently wrapped your arms around his neck, ready to take his whole length and all the force that came with it.
The moment seemed like an eternity, and you wouldn't mind freezing the moment here. Stopping everything so you could just be with him.
You and him fore-

You gasped and dug your nails into Levi's shoulders, you instinctively wrapped your legs around his hips.
He was inside you.
Not all of him, of course, but it surprised you.

His thrusts stayed at a steady pace to make sure he wasn't hurting you.

"Mmmm faster daddy"

He chuckled.

"Only if you ask nicely"

You needed more of him. You wanted him to hit the bullseye and make you cum.

"Please"
You let out needly, and breathlessly.
"Please go faster daddy"

He smiled and picked up the pace, going deeper inside your small, tight intrance, making small grunts as he forced his way in.
The pit of your stomach churned even more as you felt him reaching the most scared and untouched part of you.

"Damn you're,....tight"

Levi kept his thrusts a steady pace and you tried to stay on the ground.

"M-MORE!"
you let out a gaspy moan as you gripped onto his muscular shoulders.

He picked up the pace, going deeper inside you, causing pressure to build between your hips and tingling in your feet.

"L-levi I'm going to c-cum...."

Levi pulled out and flipped you on to your belly and without warning or hesitation he forced himself into your ass.

"Mmmmm just h-hold on baby girl",

You moaned continuously as he rhythmically thrusted in and out of you.

You're stomach was tightening and your legs and toes tingled.

"Cum for me"

You released, letting the warm liquid run down your legs, your body shaking slightly and the pleasure vibrated through you.

"(Y/n"
Levi groaned as he came in your ass, his own cum flooded your insides and filling you up.
Levi pulled out, leaving you shivering in pleasure and dripping with cum.
Levi paused.

"Did you hear that?...."

"N-no"
You panted.

Levi hurried toward you and put you in your pants and put his scouts jacket on you, then shoved you into a bush.

"Stay. Here."

Levi threw on his pants and then crouched down by a tree, waiting.

"Le-"

Levi sprang from behind the tree, tackling someone down onto the ground.

"LEVI!"

He let out a sigh of relief and got off of the figure, offering him a hand.
You could see through the leaves and made out the figure to be Eren.

"What the hell man?!"
Eren yelled while brushing the leaves and dirt off his uniform.

"Sorry,.....what are you doing out here anyway"

"Same as you two, class got boring and I heard some noises so I followed them and found you guys"

Levi raised an eyebrow.
"Noises?"

Eren chuckled.
"I'm not naive. Next time you two have sex invite me"

Levi scoffed.
"What are you talking about??"

"You.
Had.
Sex.
I could hear you, and I can see the cum on the ground"

Levi sighed again.
"(Y/N), come out "

You did as you where told and came over to Levi.
Eren stared, wide eyed and gaping mouth.

"Eren wants a three way, you up for it "

You looked up at Levi then back at Eren, giving a small nod.

"Then we'll do it tomorrow"