Trouble

(( hey guys, i know there are a lot of roleplayers out there, and some as bubba and marsh. i dont wanna offend anyone so if you read this, please be aware that this is a YAOI FAN FICTION.))

**Marshall's POV**

Gumball lazily sat on the couch and winced.

"M-Marshall... Its hard as a rock!" He said, desperately trying to get comfy.

"Sorry, I never use it, I kinda... Yanno, float" I said with a shrug. He glanced up at me, a twinkle in his violet-pink eyes. Glob, they were beautiful...

"Here." I said, holding out my hand. He hesitantly grasped my cold hand with his warm, soft one. I pulled him up to sit on my lap and he blushed.

"M-Marsh..." Gumball stuttered. I smiled, showcasing my fangs and he blushed even deeper.

**Bubba's POV**

I blushed as Marshall flashed that beautiful smile of his. I couldn't help but fall for that face. I gave.him a gentle kiss, just beneath the ear and blushed deeper. He blushed as well and turned the radio on.

"So, Bubba..." Marshall said, hints of blush still showing on his cheeks. I smiled and looked up at him.

**Marshall's POV**

"Yes?" Bubba asked innocently. I took a deep breath and looked into his beautiful eyes.

"Do you love me?" I asked tentatively. His eyes widened in shock and I suddenly regretted asking him that. What if he didn't love me back? What if he hated me? My mind was spinning with worry.

**Bubba's POV**

When Marshall asked if I liked him, something inside me... Clicked. I felt butterflies erupt in my stomach and I saw him break out in a nervous sweat. I had no idea how to put my love for him into words, so I simply leaned in and kissed his lips gently.

**Marshall's POV**

Bubba pressed his lips to mine and I began moving them against his. The sweet taste caused me to lick his lips.

"Mmm." I moaned quietly. "You taste amazing."

That simple comment caused Bubba's cheeks to flush pure red. I chuckled and held him close to me.

"I love you, Marsh" he whispered, hiding his face in my neck. I whispered the same back and moaned quietly as he kissed at the fang marks on my neck.

"A-ah B-bubba... s-stop!" i whimpered. He chuckled lowly and licked the two bite marks. Goddamn this was turning me on.

"Uh… Marsh?" he chuckled. He then proceeded to grind against my now-growing bulge. I moaned softly and floated with him to my bedroom, where I threw him on the bed. He landed with a gasp, and I was quick to climb on him and grind against him. He tilted his head back and let loose a low, deep moan.

"Oh my god, Bubba" I panted, licking his soft, warm neck. I bit gently, and soon, candy red liquid dripped out. I licked it. Strawberry. I moaned and he bucked his hips.

"Marshall, I need you in me, now."

That pushed me over the edge. I ripped his shirt off and kissed his smooth chest. He moaned loudly