DEATH

Rebecca was at the party that shaun told her not to go to but she insisted following the templar order organized at the party.She realized this wasnt just a party this was an association of templar attack on the assassin organization she had to act quick and take the information back to the headquarters when she turned back BAM!!something hard felt on her head she felt dizzy and after a while unconscious.She wakes up in a warehouse where nothing but all you can hear was mosquitoe sounds flying around her head and she could do nothing beacuse she was tied up."HELP"she cried no one could hear her,she tried again and again but it was hopeless until the warehouse door opens.She sees a someone was coming towards her but didnt know who it was beacuse it was to dark.
"Oh im a goner"she said and closed her eyes in fear,the man got closer and gave her a tap on her shoulder.She slowly opened her eyes until she realized it was Shaun who came to her rescue.
"Thank god its you,how did you find me"she said

"Dont I always find you" he said with his british accent and a big smile on his face

"Ok ok untie me you little brat"she said while she was smiling

"Ok give me a minute and by the way I found the kid"

"What?"rebecca said in disbelief "I thought that was just a tale,desmond had no son"

"Well we got it all wrong the stories were right"shuan said"I hope you got your extra boots on beacuse we are going to New Orleans"