❁•1•❁

"The most important thing a girl can wear is her confidence"
🔸Chapter 1🔹
Janelle
"Is Everybody here" I said.
"Nah, Britney ain't here." Jamal said.
" did any of yall call her, the whole gang was suppose to be here" Chelcy said.
So I decided to plan a sleepover with my whole squad tonight since Monday we gone be SENIORS. Wooooo.
So it was the ten of us. The girls Chelcy, Naomi, Britney, Sophia, me Janelle, And the boys, Hakeem, Jamal, Joseph, Jose and Jaheim.

So we got Chelcy with the big ass (🍑), Naomi the tall and Skinny one, Βritney the Mexican one, and Sophia the chubby-loud one who always speaks her mind even if you don't want to here it she gone keep it 💯 with you. Imma tell yall about me later.
So now we got the boys, the only thing they have in common with each other is that they cute and got a big Ego, but just to let yall know Jose and Jaheim are twins. The only thing different about them is their voice. They be playing mind game on you. Just warning you.
"I'm tired of yall bickering. Why don't u like her anyway??? " I ask.
I really wanted to know we were all close as ever and some of them new her longer then I do so I'm just like.... Wats up. Wat is different about her that yall don't want her here.
" Irdk she's just so stuck up"
" Total pussy"
" think she all that"
" ditching her friends for her boyfriend, Bitch bye.👋🏾"
"Well I like her"
I would of never thought does four little words would come out of his mouth.
"ʍʍʍʍ"
"Wat u mean u like her" Chelcy asked.
"Nothing, never mind. I was thinking about something else." Jamal quickly responded.
"Mmhm. I see you. Don't think I'm done with you mister." I say.
I see him blushing over there ☺️☺️.
"Nigga don't blush u light skins." Naomi said
"STUP with ur giraffe neck"
I was rolling.. 😋😂
"Imma bout to call Britney, come get me if they start fighting again." I said to Sophia.
This was their usual routine  every single, just to get under each other's skins

I dialed Britney's number and waited for her to pick the phone.
Four calls later
"Why the fuck u didnt answer the damn phone on the first ring. Wat u doing that more important than talking to the most hottest person in the world" I said.
" Wait hold the fuck up, you got Taylor Lautner on the phone" she screamed with excitement.
" bitch I was taking about me. Taylor ain't all that"
"U ain't all that either"
"Touché"
"So what you want" she said with an attitude.
"First of all Don't get no attitude with me and Second the whole gang is here and we only missing you. Bring some cloth cause we having a sleepover" I explained.
"I'll be there in 15 "
30 min later
"The Boys are cleaning up the table" I said and here comes the whining.
"Whyyyyyyyyyyyy" they all said.
"One this is my house and two me and two the girls cooked and prepared everything. So I better see yall two fucking hands cleaning this table before I come over there with a knife and cut off you little peenis down there, and shove it down your throat." I said.
All the boys cover there peenis. Now here comes Hakeem with his smart mouth.
"But it's a woman's job" He said.
My whole body just frozen and stared at him like.
😱😮😯😱😡😤
I got no words for this nigga.
I walked past him with into the drawer pull out the sharpest knife there was to get ready. Jones of he boys even turned around but the girls knew what I was doing tho.
I was behind the boys so I told them to keep walking but don't turn around, so I could have time to pass each of the girls a knife.
🔪🔪🔪🔪-🍆🍆🍆🍌🍌
How the fuck u gone say that. I think these boys are looking for a death wish.
Jaheim slapped the back of Hakeem head and said
"Wtf u said dat for are you looking for a death wish. You an idiot, you know that."
Yes, yes he is.
" Turn around boys"
Me and the girls were joking we weren't actually gone do it though cause they our friend but their faces was priceless.
😳😩😧😧😯😮😳😱😰🙀🙀🙀
Now I was trying not to laugh I really tried,but I didn't succeed I was rolling.
😂😂😂😂😂😹😹
"Why u laughing this ain't even funny." Jamal said.
"Right..." And then this nigga Hakeem wanna start crying
😭😭😭😭
"We not gon have baby's no more"
"Yall got 3 fucking seconds to run" I said
And then they were off.
Britney 👉🏽Jamal
Me👉🏽Hakeem
Naomi👉🏽Jose
Sophia👉🏽Jaheim
Chelcy👉🏽Joseph
7 minutes later
Guess where I found this nigga hiding........
Hakeem is in the Living room on a L shape sofa, hiding under the cushions.
And he yelling
"Don't kill me, please don't kill me. I'm too hot to die. This dick is what keeps the ladies Happy and All the ladies gonna miss it. I didn't even get to fuck and duck all the girls in high school. Why I gotta die??? I'm TOO YOUNG TO DIE."
This boy had me rolling, the knife drop out of my hand and I laughing my ass off. Before I knew it I was up against a wall with a knife pressed on my neck.
He was all up against me, idk why but I was getting aroused.
"So Princess, who would of thought that I would be the one with the knife and in control" he whispered in my ear and sucked on my earlobe.
"R-r-remember sweetheart i took karate classes" I said.
Since my feet were in the middle of his legs all I did was kick one of my feet in the back of his foot (I really don't know how to explain it) and he fell with me on top of straddling him.
"Now look who's in control" I said. Looking straight into his eyes.
Surprisingly you can see shocked, love, and adore in them. I didn't even notice that our lips were two inches apart and...
"Mmhmmm"
"Hello lovebirds"
And they ruined it. I got off of him and walked to my girls.
"Aren't u gonna help me" Hakeem asked.
"Nah you deserve to stay there"
While he was trying to kiss me I handcuffs around hi wrist and table. So he can stay there till morning.
"Let's go yall I'm tired" Britney said.
We closed all the lights and went upstairs.
"NIGHT PRINCES" Hakeem screams.
And everybody starts coughing...
They must be sick or something.