Meet the Band. Maybe.

{ Sorry about this authors note its just sometimes there very important to read. Please read mine I'm rarely going to do it. Okay I'm on my phone so sorry if the chapters are a bit short. }

{ Y/n } looks at Kellin with shock on her face. The disbelief of him even being by her was huge. She knitted her eyebrows together as she took his arm off her shoulder.

"No. I just need to find my car, " she turned back around. Leaving a confused Kellin behind her. Though that wasn't going to change Kellin's mind that easily. He does walked to walk next to her. Smirking as if it was a prank. It wasn't. They both walked to the rhythm of they're foot steps on the grass. Making a soft swishing sound as they went. {Y/n} Tried not to pay not attention to him. Though it was almost impossible to do. Then Kellin had to speak up.

"So what's your name?" He smiled sweetly as he talked. She finally looked tothe side. Finding him smiling. "He's so cheeky," {Y/n} thought. She playfully rolled her eyes.

"Why do you want to know? I'm just going to leave when I find my car," {Y/n} stated. It was true in her own mind. Her car could be stolen. Either way she had to leave.

"Well. Cause I want to. Could I know your name please?" Kellin made a sad puppy face as he out his hand to together like he was praying. {Y/n} didn't really care for the puppy face he was giving. Honestly. No ever falls for that. Its just it would be cool if your favorite band knew they're name.

{Y/n} nodded in defeat. She stopped and held out her hand. "The name is {Y/n}. {Y/n} {Y/ln}," Kellin happily took her hand shaking it up and down. It was gentle shake. She slowly lifted a eyebrow.

"Oh yeah. My name is Kellin Quinn," Kellin softly laughed. He let go of her hand. Nothing to her. He was running the crook if his neck. Maybe nervous. She didn't really care. She turn slightly to the left. Finally finding her care.

"Sweet lovers way of rock. I found my car," {Y/n} ran to her car hugging her cars roof. She took of her shoes taking her key out. Unlocking her car. Kellin lifted a eyebrow. The words, the actions. It was all to weird for him. So he started to burst out in laughter. {Y/n} looked over to Kellin. She sighed not caring. Opening her door. Getting inside. That when Kellin stopped at he looked at {y/n}. So she really was going to leave. Aw, and he thought he was going to meet a friend. He grinned as he got a idea. He walked up to the drivers side. Knocking on her window.

"Can you give me a ride to my tour bus," Kellin said trying to act all cute. {Y/n} shrugged as she nodded. Unlocking the passenger side. Kellin ran to the door. Opening it. Getting inside.

• • •

They arrive at Kellin's tour bus. She yawns as she really didn't want to drive four hours to get house. Kellin took this opportunity. He tapped her shoulder. Making {Y/n} look over to him. She gave a slight reply of "hmm?" To him.

"You can sleep at the bus tonight if you want," {Y/n} was going to say something as she was opening her mouth Kellin out a figure to his own lips. "Shhhhhhh, your going inside whether you like it or not," Kellin grinned as he got out. His side to the bus was closer to he looked back. Seeing if {y/n} was getting out. She was. Must be because she tired, and has no choice. Kellin gave her a cheeky smile. He opened up the site as he walked in. Seeing all on the couch. They were watching a movie. Then I here this.

"Ohana means family," both Kellin and {Y/n} know that it is Lilo and Stitch. Kellin shook his head in disappointment about his band.

"Guys. This is {Y/n} she will be staying with us tonight."