DONT WORRY IM HERE~2

One minute were sitting on the stairs and the next were running from a titan thats....breaking the wall. "ARILYN! ARMIN!... GUYS stop we have to go over and get a closer look!" eren said running towards the wall mikasa following him. Armin reatched for them but then put his hand down and we ran back home. "Armin....are we gonna be ok?" i asked as I ran holding his hand. "Of course ary we'll be ok..we have eachother" armin replied crying. Hes crying thats not good i started crying to. I always said i wanted to be just like him.

"A-Arilyn......im sorry....i-i should be strong for you....but i cant im so sorry" armin said hugging me when we were in the house. "Armin?" i questioned still crying. "Yes ary?" armin replied wiping my tears away. "Why hasn't grandpa sent any new books?" i asked gripping his shirt and laying my head in his chest.

"Ary...he hasnt sent any new books because...he died...im so sorry..." armin said running his hand through my hair. I was shocked and scared but i-i couldn't stay strong.....i cried. "So its olny us?" i questioned regarding that all our family were killed by titans. "I-i guess so.." armin quietly said. "Hey its ok...i got you" armin said so i would calm down. I was literary shakeing but armin talking somehow calmed me down.

"Shhhhh its all ok shhhhhh" armin said rubbing my back. I hugged him tighter and I didn't even think of letting go. "Why does this happen to us? All our family dies by those...those MONSTERS!! and theres nothing we can do about it" i asked my older more responsible cousin.

Armin's p.o.v
Why would she ask that she sounds like...EREN! but shes....shes olny eight...why would she act like she wants to...kill the titans...unless...she wants to join the scouts.... "A-ary...do you....want yo join the scouts like eren!?" i asked with a little fear in my voice. "No....i want to be safe....i want you to be safe...i just....hate titans...i love you armin...but all our family....was killed by those....those....monsters" Arilyn said. "I...i really dont know...you really are upset huh" i said grabbing her hairbrush. "Yeah...i-im mad...and scared...and...well..i-i dont know..." Arilyn said hugging me as i brushed her long blonde hair. "A-ary i understand....when i first saw you..i knew i had to be there for you....but i was happy...that i had another kid around....and i love you ary...."

Arilyn's p.o.v
Tears formed in my eyes when armin said that...he really...loves me...like...like a sister... "I-i...love you two...i dont want to loose you i need you! Please...dont leave me...." i said then started crying agin. "A-ary? Is there anything else bothering you?" he asked me while brushing my hair.