"Andy! Morgan!"

We separated and looked over to see Juliet standing there, dressed in tight jeans and a bright red shirt. I smiled and went forward, hugging her tightly.

"Juliet! It's nice to see you again. You having fun?" I asked, smiling brightly.

She nodded, "It's pretty fun although it's starting to get pretty heated over there," She nodded towards where Ashley was heavily making out with a girl. "I even found a cute guy." She said and winked to the right where a red headed short man was. He smiled back.

"Oh hey! That's Danny! I'll be right back." Andy said, kissing my cheek, and walking towards the man. They laughed and smiled, giving each other one of those man hugs. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's dance!" Juliet said before dragging me back into the crowd.

...

I was drunk. Plain and simple. I latched onto Andy as I giggled, running my hand down his muscled arm. He laughed and shook his head.

"What's so funny?" He asked, leading me to the Impala.

"Your face!" I giggled, cracking up at my own joke.

Andy didn't seem the least pleased, "You love this face."

"I want your face to eat..." I whispered the rest in his ear, causing his grip to tighten on my waist.

"You're drunk." He said, his voice throaty with lust.

"Don't drunk minds speak somber thoughts? Or something like that." I muttered.

Andy sighed and opened the passenger door for me. I slid into the car and once Andy was in, I was practically in his lap, stroking his leg. He kept shoving my hand away and I frowned. Doesn't he want me?

"Do you not like me?" I asked. He looked at me in surprise. "Am I so ugly that you don't want me to touch you?"

"What? Morgan, that's crazy!" He exclaimed.

"You know what, since you think that it's crazy, you can sleep on the couch. I'll sleep with Bandit." I stated, scooting away from him and folding my arms.

"Babe-"

"Nope, you don't get the priviliagegege to call me that."

"Do you mean privilege?" He asked.

"Don't be a smartass!"

Andy groaned and threw his head back, rubbing his forehead. I scowled and kept my eyes on the window. He wanted to be an ass, fine. He could be one. But he sure as hell wasn't laying his own ass in my bed. That bitch can sleep on the floor. Bandit probably appreciates me more.

We reached the house and I stumbled out, slamming the door shut behind me. My heels had been long since forgotten in the car and I was walking towards the front door, waiting impatiently for Andy to get his slow ass over here. He tossed the keys in his hand and slowly unlocked the door. I huffed and as soon as it opened, I walked forward. I was suddenly lifted up and Andy carried me bridal style into the house. My dark mood disappeared as I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck, kicking my legs.

"I'm sorry baby, I don't think you're crazy." Andy whispered in my ear, kicking the door shut with his foot.

"I know." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He said, setting me on my feet.

"I love you too."

Bandit danced around our feet as Andy walked into the kitchen. I hummed and turned the radio on, dancing around his living room. In just five short minutes it would be 2013. I couldn't wait. I twirled to the music, throwing my hands out and laughing. I twirled and twirled until I felt arms wrap around me. I smiled as Andy held me tightly and we slow danced. I played with the collar of his shirt, tugging at it.

"You make me so happy," I whispered. "You make things seem better than what they really are. With Samm and my parents. Andy, you're like my own Angel guardian."

"You're not making sense."

I giggled and shrugged, "I just want you to know how much I love you."

"I love you more than ever." He whispered before our lips connected. I smiled into the kiss, loving this feeling. I never wanted this to end.

I realized I had been thinking that a lot.

"Nine, eight, seven," I realized he was counting and joined in. "Six, five, four, three, two, one!"

Andy kissed me so deeply, I didn't want to stop for breathing or anything. My hands tangled in Andy's hair. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He walked us to his bed and dropped me there, slowly un zipping my dress.

"Happy New Years." He whispered.

One more chapter!! :'(

Surviving Him  (Andy Biersack love story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें