tsunayoshi d vongola

Start from the beginning

It the same with his other guardian, they too freeze,when they feel the pressure, they know who is it.

But unfortunately the enemy they think the vongola are giving up when they see them stood frozen,

Before the enemy charged forward, an chain suddenly blocked their path,the chain multiple, capturing them,
Not to far away from them,an black flame came,reavelling the person in bandages, with an arcobaleno, perched at his side,

Their are nervous murmur,, from the. Mafiosi,they know who are they,in front of them. Was the vindice.

Giotto move foward and asked them,"what did you need, from my families, vindice?"giotto ask in a Stern voice .

There stood,the vindice,the tallest of them looking straight at Giotto, beside his head,there is a baby wearing an Pacifier sitting at his shoulder, the baby muttering something, to the tallest man,after that the man move foward,making them alert, and says,
"We are in needed of your help, vongola"the balance are in danger,doesn't you rings have given you an warnings" says the tallest man named jager,he mentioned one of his men to bringing the bundle of a baby.

Giotto and the guardian, slighly feel shocked,here in front of them,the strongest people,who is been rumored, was an immortal, and one of them is cradling an baby gently. (yeah,gently)

Before they can Say's a things, one of the man walking in front Giotto,and giving him the baby,and nods.

Giotto only stared at the baby,many thing begin to playing in his head, like" who s baby is this,,and why are the vindice, give him to me,"and suddenly he cried" WHAT THE H*LL!!!!! THIS BABY KINDA LOOK LIKE ME!!!!!"

at that all the guardian rushed to him and looking at the baby,when they look at the baby,many thought running at their mind, until G,suddenly explode.

"DAMMITT!!!!GIOTTO!. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME,YOU HAVE A SON!!! Cried G critically, pointed his finger,to the dumbfounded, Giotto.

"Maa,,don't acussed,Giotto like that G, I,m sure there is an explanation for this, but the baby really kinda look like you,"says asari with an 'you better explain' look,surely made Giotto cringe.

It was the same with his other guardian.

Giotto cannot take it more, suddenly snap,"HOW MANY TIME DID I NEED TO TELL YOU,IT NOT MINEE!! Felling really iriatted, before he can snap again he hear jager says.

"No.exactly he is your son,"he says

"Eh?...eeeeehhhhh!!!!!!"collected scream can be heard at the forest.

Giotto looking straight at jager, and muttered a single word," explain"demands an answer from the bandages man.

Bermuda's who is watching them silently spoke,"the future, no the future of the parallels world,are in havoc. The balance of the tri-ni-set, has been disrupted. Thus that why, we deicide to sent him here," Bermuda says.

Startled by the revelations, looking straight to the arcobaleno and says" who? How it is happen,?"looking at the toddler in his arms,he asks again" you says,he is mine,is that true?"asked Giotto.

Bermuda jumped back at jager shoulder, making himself comfortable and answered "the person was one of the special species that had existed on earth even before human exist, whose duty is to protect,the planet with Tri-ni-set,and the baby was your descendants, your blood. Says Bermuda with an sigh.

Everyone at the forest stood frozen,shocked, thinking"that worst""parallel world"and etc".

Giotto tightened his hold at the baby,looking at the baby,pitying his fate,being tangled into something that he don't deserve"(oh he don't know)

Looking straight at Giotto, Bermuda
Says, "no vongola it's was worst then your thinking,all the future parallel, are no more,we only manage to save him" taken an breath and says again"no place is safe for him,that why we bring him to you.

Giotto and the other stood shocked at the arcobaleno,he saying what are in their mind,

Chuckle silently at they dumbfounded look, he says "no,I,m not a mindreader, you all are to easy to predict" looking straight at Giotto Bermuda says "please take care of him vongola, raise him,love him,make him strong, for when the time is coming his strength will be needed, so do his other companion,," after that Bermuda stopped talking.looking at the other vindice guards, telling them it's time to go back to their place.

Before they go,Giotto called for Bermuda, asking him.

"what it his name?"Giotto says.

Looking at him,he says " it's tsunayoshi"and walk away from the place.

After the vindice gone,the guardian walk to their bos,wanting to ask are they bos okey,it was to much to take in one day,

"Giotto, are you okey? asked asari.

"Oi.. Giotto"grunts G.

"Nufufufu,,Giotto you okey? Says daemon.

Started by his guardian, he looking at them, and smile,"sorry guys, I,m okey it only to much to take,"says Giotto.

all the guardians looking at the baby,and then at giotto,watching him cooing at the baby.

giotto then says something,making them started,,"minna look likes we have a new family member"he smile and says again" what ever happened in the future we will be ready"hardened for a moment,and smile warmly at the baby," welcome to the family,tsunayoshi di vongola,".

(at other place)

"ohoho...look like they has came,then i'll begin to create the ring for the young sky and his guardian."says the old man.(guess)

to be continue.,..

(wheww,,, finished with this one,it'extra long i guess. after this i'll working on,light,and aniki,

thank you for reading it...ciaoo...)