Scary story collection

~ hi i hope u love this 1 i like it :D~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Senia is at a baby sitting job. The baby is asleep and Jenny is going up to bed. She sits down and falls asleep. She wakes up when thew doorbell rings; there is no one there.Senia goes back to sleep. There is a scratchiong at the window there is nothing there. She sits back down and turns the TV on. It goes blank. She starts hearing he name being called. Senia looks around nothign is there. Senia picks up the phone to call her mom. Dead. She feels a hand over her mouth and she starts to scream. "Say one word and I will blow your brains out." he says. Jenny come down the stairs. They got Jenny. The baby wakes up. Then Silence. They gag Senia and turn her upside down. "This is what you get for turning me down." he says. No no no no oh no it can be she says in her head. Its paul, the loser she turned down to the fall dance today.He runs the knife across her neck just enough for scarlet blood to come out. "Hmmmmmmm how I do like fresh blood." he says "NO that's to nice a way to kill her. I wanna have her feel all the pain I did when she turned me down." Paul drags her out to the tree in the front yard. He goes to hang her and before he lets he go he says "Don't judge people you don't know Senia."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yah diod u like it? read my other storys and next Tweety2010 and I are gonna write a joint story so check that out soon. Luv ya'll TOODLES!!!!