Voldie's Daughter...MUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Our house was simple. It was white-sided and had a green yard and a tire swing out front that no one used. Inside, was completely different. The walls were dark, the furniture was dark, and so was my father. Have you heard of him? His name was Tom Riddle, but you may know him as Voldemort.

Yup, I'm Ol' Voldie's daughter. My name is Jezabelle, I know, great name, but it was my father's choice. We are like that house, I'm happy and he's the dark, dreary inside. I keep trying to make him laugh, but the closest I can get is a smirk. And not even a warm smirk. I mean, all that I did was paint his room pink! That's not terrible! Or, is it? My father wouldn't let me go to where I most wanted to be, Hogwarts. I asked him why, and the conversation went a little like this:

"Voldie, can I please go to Hogwarts?"

"Don't call me Voldie!"

"Sorry, daddy, but can I please go?"

"No, my mortal enemy is there. He will corrupt you, and until he is dead, you won't be safe."

"Then kill him already! If you wait until he's out of Hogwarts, I won't even be able to go!" I explained to him, because Harry won't even be in the same house as me. I'm supposed to be Slytherin. Even though we are in the same year, we might not ever see each other.

"You will be quiet. Now." He said, as he flipped the page to the Daily Prophet.

Quite the nice discussion to be having at the breakfast table, don't you think? Well, it was almost time for Hogwarts to start in my 6th year, and I wanted in.

"Dad. I want to-"

"I know, I know, go to Hogwarts." He finished

"Yeah, and-"

"Save your speech, I'm letting you go." He said

"What?" I asked him

"I'm letting you go."

"Really?"

"Yes." Despair then washed over me.

"What happens if I'm not in Slytherin?" I asked

"Then I won't love you anymore." He said.

"You don't love me anyways." I said

"Details, details." He said with a wave of his hand.

"Can I go to Diagon Alley to get my things, then?" I asked him

"Go ahead." He said. He had taken me to get my wand when I was 11, like all of the other witches and wizards, so I knew where I was going. I quickly went into my room and changed from my pajamas to a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt. I made my dark brown hair pin-straight with a flick of my wand and changed my eye color to a bright blue with pink, purple, and gold flecks in them. I had to change my appearance slightly whenever I went out someplace, so I couldn't be completely recognized.

"I'm ready!" I said

"Go ahead." He said gesturing to the fireplace. I grabbed some floo powder and shouted "Diagon Alley" and away I went.

When I got to the cobblestone path, I began looking for a pet. I was thinking something like an owl or a snake. But then I decided against a pet completely, because I had no time to care for one. I got all of my required items and went back to Ollivander's. My wand was just one my father had retrieved from some man he had killed. I hardly call it 'picking a wand out' but, it kind of counted. I wanted to have a wand choose me, instead of my father picking one out. A bell rang when I walked inside.

"Ah, Miss Riddle, nice to see you again." Olivander said to me. I visited his shop whenever my father had "business" in this area.

"I actually came here to get a proper wand for Hogwarts."