a race

LUCY P.O.V

I keep banging my head on the table, that dense idiot ,why is he so stupid.my thoughts were interrupted by my best friend Levy, when she held my shoulders with a silly concerned look and said "lucy, you'll lose all your brain cells if you keep doing that."

 "yeah I wouldn't let it bother you THAT much" a certain red head mage added.

" but he blew up an other town and we didn't get the reward money and that means I can't pay of my rent." I whined back.

" so are we having a sleepover or what." I look over to see the strauss sisters, Wendy, Carla and Juvia, all bags packed and ready. oh yeah that's right were having a sleepover at my place tonight. I totally forgot. I was about to reply when I was interrupted by master Makarov.

" listen up brats, tomorrow I have a important announcement to make so if your not here by 8:oo am sharp you'll miss out on the surprise and trust me on that you do not want to miss out. 8:oo am."

I wonder what it's going to be . my mind went back to the sleepover. "ah  yes. we better get going then." my whole group started to whisper about what it might be. I challenged my friends to a race but unfortunately they took it a little bit too seriously.

Erza changed into her flight armour, Levy did solid script speed, Juvia turned into water and went down the channel, Carla spread her wings and picked up Wendy when she did sky dragon roar to push her along, Lisanna turned into her cheetah form and ran off, Mira turned into her Satan soul and flew and I ended up calling Virgo to carry me and use her diver magic and go as fast as she could to get to my apartment.

Erza arrived first, then Lisanna, after that came Juvia, shortly after Mira and then Levy, Wendy, Carla and me. we wandered inside and I asked everyone. " what should we do"

"watch a movie" Levy and Wendy said in sync.

"a fashion show?'' Lisanna questioned.

"talk about dreamy guys.... I mean Gray" squealed Juvia.

sheesh I thought is all she think about is Gray.

"talk about hobbies" Carla suggested.

"make strawberry cake" Erza demanded.

"um, Mira what do you think we should do.'' I asked

            Mira P.O.V              

I have my evil matchmaking grin on my face."I know, we can watch a movie, then dress up as our favourite character from it and bake a cake while talking about our hobbies..............AND then do my suggestion, which I will not tell you BUT you have to do it or I will have to give you certain pain."i give them a death glare and no-one disagreed because last time......... 

                                                                                     ...flash...back...

Lucy walks into the room with fresh popcorn and lollies and sees everybody lying on the floor in pain. she gives me a horrified look and gulps.

'' they didn't do what I said to play which was truth and dare." I give her a innocent look and grab some popcorn." so what do you want to play." Lucy looks at me. '' helping our friends live.'' she replied nervously and I called over Wendy to heal them.

she comes over to heal them and mutters "that's why you don't mess with Mira-Jane." I smile evilly. no-one messes with me.

                                                                         ...end...of...flashback...

"great idea Mira-nee"

" yeah don't you think lu-chan"

" yeah, let's do that. so Mira will you be in charge.'' Lucy asked me.

 I answered with a smile, my OTPs are going to work out just the way I planned. I pulled out my phone and called the boys.

( by the way  Sting and Yukino, Elfman and Evergreen, Cana and Bacchus and Rogue and Kagura are dating. of course Jenny and Hibiki and Ren and Sherri.)I

 called Natsu, Happy, Gajeel, Gray, Jellal, Bickslow, Romeo and *blush* Laxus. for company. I Reassured myself. 

"guys meet me over at Lucy's in 2 and a half hours. if you don't I'll personally hunt you down and kill you. GOT IT. I don't care if I have to go half way around the world and do it, I promise I will give you a painful death.so see you there."I growled and then turned my voice into the sweetest voice possible. "y-y-yep. s-s-see you there. ''they stuttered in unison. I smiled and walked back into the lounge room.

Natsu P.O.V

"boy, she's scary isn't she." I said and happy nodded in agreement.

Gajeel P.O.V

''remind me not to get on her bad side, ok" " yes sir" Jellal and Gray answered in unison. I'm so glad Jellal agreed to stay in the woods around my place this week. he's great company even wearing his mask.

Laxus P.O.V

''she'll never change, hey Bickslow.'' I chuckled." yep never." he replied.

........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

this is my first ever fan fiction, so I'm not the best writer . in this story Jellal is in town when this vacation happens, so he joins in but he still of course has to wear his mask. I hoped you enjoyed the first chapter and that's all.

disclaimer: I do not own fairy tail even though I wish I do, Hiro mashima does.