1:

AVA

My father had called in 4 of his seven true born daughters so far. None had pleased Catelyn Stark. I was scared, scared if I didn't please her, scared if I did. Me, Queen? It was laughable. Ridiculous, even. I knew that I was lucky... After all- I had not received the looks of my Father but those of my mother: Lady Cornelia of House Gibson had been a southern beauty, half Dornish and half Westerosi.

She died giving birth to my younger brother, Henry, who had perished of a fever when he was just nine months old. I was the only child of my mother, which was unheard of in the Frey household. I knew that some of my sisters were jealous of me, I could sing and dance and sew and ride. But I assumed it had been because of the special attention my father had always given me.
Not real fatherly love, a gift here and there, introducing me to suitors (all of which I had turned down.), saying hello at breakfast. I had been told from a very young age that I was his favourite, the smartest, the prettiest, the bravest. The one who would catch the best husband. I guess we will see today.

Roslin, my older sister by 6 months, went in. I was next, oh dear Gods. I could hear her horrific attempt at singing through the heavy wooden door.
'Enough!' Catelyn shouted over the wailing, 'I'm sorry, my dear, but no.' She sounded sympathetic and I instantly felt sorry for Roslin. She was my sister after all, even if we were competing for the right to be the Queen. Roslin ran into the hallway, crying.

She came up to me.
'Ava, you can do this. Remember, it's not just Lady Catelyn out there. It's the King Robb and all his banner men!'
My mouth dropped open.
'The King is here?!' She nodded her head quickly and wiped her fat tears.
I hugged her and I heard my Father's voice.
'This one you'll like, your grace, my lady. My most accomplished daughter, the prettiest, the smartest, she can do anything you want. She will please you greatly and she-'
'Oh just call her out, Walder.' Lady Catelyn said in an irritated voice. My father grumbled but obliged.
'May I present to his grace, the King in the North, Ava of House Frey.'

The heavy oak door thudded and swung open, revealing myself. I sighed, before walking out.

3RD PERSON

She was beautiful. Nothing like anyone had expected. There had been a handful of cute or pretty girls but not like this one. Her chocolate coloured hair was wild and free, just like the North. Her brown eyes, flecked with gold, surveyed the room and those who stood in it. Her white dress was pure and innocent looking. She had taken the breath away of all those who stood there. Robb couldn't stop staring.
Yes, he thought, this is the one.
Her father laughed his cruel, twisted laugh.
'I told you, you'd like her! Everyone likes her!' He said in between chortles.
Catelyn cleared her throat.
'Ava, is it?' Ava nodded, keeping her head held up high.
'Are you able to bare children yet, Ava?' Catelyn said.
'Yes my lady. It would be an honour to birth and raise the King's heirs.' Ava spoke eloquently and was charming. She had a sweet smile plastered onto her perfect features. She, too, had noticed the young king.
He was the most handsome man she had ever met, nevermind ask for her hand. Actually, he hadn't done that yet. Hopefully, he would.

'And what could you teach the children?'

Ava quietly sighed.
'I can sing, I know all of the classics. House songs and all of that. I know all of the dances off by heart. I can sew, in fact I make clothes for some orphans and paupers. I can ride for hours on end, I enjoy hunting very much. Having so many brothers, I had more than enough for them to teach me archery and how to use a sword. Although, I understand that I would not be useful with skills such as those. I have memorised all of the house sigils, songs and words. Let me see, well the obvious one is: Stark, Winter is coming. Ah, Lord Bolton: Our blades are sharp. Lord Tully: Family, Duty, Honour. House Royce- We remember. Lord Greyjoy: We do not sow. I could go on for hours.'

Catelyn laughed and then whispered to her son: The King. He nodded and then whispered something back.
Catelyn turned and smiled a motherly smile at me.
What came out of her mouth would change my life forever.

'Ava, how would you like to be the Queen?'