The Birthday

"OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT!" I scream/cry as I open up my birthday gift from my older sister Taylor.
Hi! I'm Shelby. Shelby Swift. And yes, I am related to Taylor Swift. Obviously I definitely don't have a Normal life. But it's my normal.
It was my 13th birthday. And as everyone knows, Tays favorite number is 13.  So it was special for everyone. I woke up to see that my door had a sign on it. It said "Follow the cat stickers to find your birthday surprise" Taylor obviously did this for me. I open my door and there's a line of cat stickers leading downstairs, through the kitchen, into the living room, up the other stair case, and into Taylor's room where she stays when she's visiting. She was sitting on her bed with a note for me. She handed it to me and said "happy birthday. I'd put on my shoes if I were you *wink*" I look at the note, it says "Go where we go when it snows. Where we have our ups and downs" this one took me longer then I would like to admit. But then I realized, she meant the hill that we go sledding on!
When I got there, Taylor's cat Meredith was there waiting for me and sitting on a note. And in all there was about 13 clues, where they finally lead me to our basement where my family was waiting for me. Taylor handed me a small box. It was wrapped with striped wrapping paper, and a pink bow. I tear open the paper to reveal a small cardboard box. I open the box to reveal three Maroon 5 tickets! Front row! Maroon 5 is my favorite band. I immediately start crying "I knew you'd like it" Taylor said with a smile.
That's what birthdays are like with Taylor.

Ok so this is the first chapter of my first book so it might not be very good. I'm new to Wattpad so I'm getting used to it. Thanks for reading!