Vamp vs. Werewolf

Nate's POV

I walked out my parents house and looked around. My parents didn't know my secret and hopefully never will. It would put them in a way to dangerous world.

What is my secret?

Well your about to see.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I reopened them they were no longer a beautiful light green. They were now a wolf like yellow pair of eyes.

I smiled a toothy grin before I ran into the woods next to my house and ran at full speed.

I was far from my parents house in just 6 minutes.

So as I approached a rushing river, I jumped high in the air and did like one of those front flips.

My bones broke apart and rearranged as I landed on the ground.

I landed on my paws and I shook out my fur, getting used to my new form.

"Its about time you let me out!" My wolf shouted.

I just rolled my eyes as I continued running threw the woods. The wind felt wonderful as it brushed against my fur.

The scent of fresh trees and flower blooming filled my nose.

I slowed down to a trot to enjoy the scenery. There were tall maple trees everywhere, with crazy squirrels running up and down them.

There were fresh green grass all over and flowers poking out.

I continued looking around till I saw someone leaning on the ground. I tried to quietly walk over to the person, but not quiet enough.

The person heard me and turned its head to me.

My eyes almost flew out of my head when I saw it was a girl leaning over a dead deer.

"She's a vampire, kill her!," My wolf screamed.

The girl looked at me with her blood red eyes and bloody fangs showing. The girl got up from the ground and turned fully around to me.

I now had a perfect view of her.

She had wavy brown hair, and was wearing a white tanktop, with blue jeans, and black combat boots.

"Your not running, little pup? Why is that?" She asked, leaning her head to the right

"I'm not afraid of you!" I stated.

"Alright then, I hope to see you again." She said before running off.

"You should have killed her." My wolf said.