Touring with boys --- Cut short

After a few hours on the plane we finally make it to California. When we got when we got off of the plane we were greeted by Kalin and Jake. We decided since we are all hungry we would go to chick-fil-a. The boys had to go to a sound check for the show tonight so you went to their house and took a nap.

When you woke up the boys were playing video games, but myles was sleeping next to you. You didn't want to wake him up, so you stayed in bed talking with Kalin and Jake. They decided to wake up myles, so they poured cold water on him. "what the heck!" he shouted jumping out of bed. You knew he was mad but you also knew that he would let it go. The boys needed to start to get ready for the concert that was in a few hours, so you go to the living room and watch some TV. Myles got ready faster than you expected, you guys have about an hour so we went for a walk. When you guys get to a dead end you both decide to turn back and start walking to the house. When you guys get back to the house, you realize you took longer than you both thought so you guys had to rush getting ready for the concert in 30 minutes. It was going to be the first concert that you have been to of theirs. After the concert you had to catch a plane to go home to Toronto for the summer, because you had made plans with friends. Or so you thought...