Relaxtion

Odell

"You're not a thug." Lori mumbled. She reached for a soda and I snatched it out her hand.

"And you're not supposed to be drinking that shit." I mocked back in her tone. She gave me and evil eye and pushed her finger towards my nose ring.

"Cut the shit!" I moved my face from her finger but she brought it back, trying to push it. "Didn't I tell you to stop!"

"Yes." Lori paused giggling a little. "Is that how you gonna speak to your child when he or she don't listen?"

I cocked my eyebrow up shaking my head, "Hell yeah. Especially if they're as annoying as you."

"Fuck up Odell. You better hope this child aren't like you." She argued back.

"And what is wrong with me, I'm incredible." I boasted wrapping my arms around her stomach. It was crazy how she huge she was getting, and it's been almost a month since we found out.

"If you think so." Lori mumbled placing her hands on top of mine.

"Are you gonna take your belly ring out?" I said into her ear. She shrugged her shoulders and turned around to face me.

"I don't want it to close. I heard they have pregnancy one's but it's plastic."

"I think you should take it out, I don't want something crazy to happen to them because you have this metal shit in you."

"You want me to take it out now?" She asked still trying to touch my nose I nodded my head kissing her forehead. "But I don't wanna."

"I don't give a fuck." I whispered in her ear feeling her body tingle.

"Yeah, well you need to babe."

I tried to pull her closer but her little stomach was definitely in the way now. Lori looked down at the little space in between us and began laughing.

"This is bull shit." She mumbled, looking down at her stomach. I let out a chuckled before stroking her cheek.

"No it's not, it's beautiful." I responded against her lips before kissing her. Lori ran her finger's through her hair shaking her head.

"Very sentimental." She shot back, her voice dripping with sarcasm. I cupped her face kissing her again, and this time she kissed me back. I let my hands slip to the small of her back and let my tongue play around in her mouth.

"Babe." Lori said lowly trying to pull back. "You're getting me worked up, and ya mom is about to be here real soon.

"We've fucked with my mother in the house. Let me get some of my pussy My." I pleaded lifting her dress up. I rubbed my hands over her body and her little plump ass before I tucked my fingers in her vicky's; sliding them down slowly until they were completely off. I then lifted the dress over her head and watched as it fell lightly onto the floor.

"Odell ." Lori moaned as kissed down her neck. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down then slipped her hands in my boxers stroking my dick.

When I felt myself getting hard, I smiled against her warm skin as I kept kissing her neck, "I thought you ain't want it."

"I lied." She whispered before attacking my lips again. Lori pulled my boxer's down and pushed me onto the bed where I leaned back. I placed one hand behind as she climbed on top. I grabbed my dick by the base holding it still so she could slide down with ease. Lori rocked her hips steadily as I let a deep breath out. I could't get enough of this girl's pussy.

***

"Odell no! This feels so uncomfortable." Lori mumbled trying to sit up.

"How you figure?" I argued back. I really wanted to bust this nut, fuck she thought this was. She could only cum and leave me to finish the rest by hand or some shit. Fuck that.