Agent Lara Coulson (A Loki Laufeyson Fan Fiction)

Because sometimes a one shot isn't enough! Hahaha, to satisfy my hunger for a Loki Fan Fiction, I made one myself :D Sorry if it sucks though x

I do not own any of the photos/music I had added to the story.

I only own ONE character here, and that is Agent Lara Coulson. The others are owned by Marvel Comics (Stan Lee and Jack Kirby, If I am not mistaken.)

Enjoy. 

Agent Romanoff went back to HQ, hands on her hips when she faced Nick Fury, "He's not talking, Fury, I still think should we send her." Agent Romanoff suggested her face untraceable of any emotion. Fury thought for a moment then gave up to the idea, "Fine. Ask Coulson where she is." He said clearly knowing this would end badly.

Romanoff nodded then pressed intercom, "Agent Coulson, where is she?"

TRAINING FACILITY...

Thor and Steve a.k.a Captain America, were at the basement where the training grounds were located; the God of Thunder, Thor, preparing himself for training while Steve was watching inventively to Thor and the 18 year old who was, as well, preparing herself to battle the God.

"Are you positive you want to continue this, Agent?"

The girl grinned confidently and tied her hair in a ponytail, "It will be a great pleasure to do so," She replied. Thor grinned back and then the battle began.

You might say that you doubt the possibility of an eighteen year old mortal can defeat a God from another dimension; you'd be surprised of what Agent Lara Coulson can do.

Like Agent Romanoff a.k.a The Black Widow, Agent Lara Coulson had the very same skill set, the same but yet very peculiar; Lara was trained in every existing art of defense and offense ever since her 13th birthday. Lara, although, was not a normal agent, she was very different from others.

Some might view her as a freak but S.H.I.E.L.D saw her as a lost and rare jewel.

Agent Lara's movements were fluid, throwing kicks at Thor while they battled causing her shoe to fly off; he dodged every blow with a satisfied grin while he bent down out of kindness to get Lara's shoe.

But little did he know that it was her plan for him to do so, Lara jumped and grabbed a hold of the metal bar screwed on the ceiling, she jumped on the God's back and while she did so she covered his eyes as he staggered and tried to throw her off.

You might remember what I said about Agent Lara, about having a very peculiar skill set, well one of those skills she had was secreting acid. She held out her hand and produced a steaming jet of neon green fluid towards the surrounding of Thor's hammer which he was trying to reach for.

Lara jumped from his back and gracefully stood next to Steve and watched in complete pleasure as Thor tripped and fell down on his chest, the two laughed vigorously as they watched him stand up, Lara came forward to Thor and patted the dust from his armor, he looked at her and chuckled, "Very well played, my friend, you should come to Asgard someday, my friends will be very pleased to know of your existence, Laura."

Thor had the tendency to call her Laura; he said that name suited her very well instead of "Lara".

A man at the entrance of the training facility began to applaud then slowly walked in the room with a dramatic air, "Do you gentlemen mind if I borrow Lara for a moment?"

Steve and Thor both looked at each other, "Not at all, Agent Coulson, we have finished my session anyways. Until next time, Madam." Thor said bowing to her. Lara awkwardly bowed back to him then grinned, "Next time indeed, starting with you Captain. I'll see you boys later." Lara said, eyeing Steve with a promising look then winked at him before she left with Coulson.