Chapter:1 New City, New Life

On the side is the outfit she is wearing.

I'm still not good at writing so. Here goes nothing

=============================================================================================================================================

Elizabeth's p.o.v.

Well here I am, going to London. Why did it have to be london. That's too fucking far, what am I going to do without Michael and Christina. My mother didn't care about me. That's why she is sending me to London.

Everybody in the house found out about me cutting and all my razors. That was the day after my fight with 'The Bitch'. That's my nickname for my enemy since sixth grade. I used that name so many times that I forgot her name.

I looked back at my sibling and my mom. Who were either crying or happy to see me go. U gave them one last hug before I left to go on the plane. I saw them in the window when I was taking off waving goodbye. I sighed and took my Ipod and IPhone6 out, I put my headphones it the iPod and listened to music and went on twitter with my phone. Then I fell asleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was being woken up by there speakers saying we were landing soon. When I looking for my phone I accidentally elbowed someone in the gut. I looked up "Oh my god!! I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-" "No no, it's fine are you looking for something" I was interrupted by a guy that I suppose was Irish and he had big blue beautiful eyes and had blonde hair. He was really fit and hand- " Hello" Waving his hand into he air. "Oh yeah sorry, I'm trying to look for my phone can you call it." "Oh yeah sure!" He took out his phone and I told him the number and he dialed it. RING RING RING. It was under my seat. "Thank you so much, oh and my name is Elizabeth, Elizabeth Rae Clifford." " Nice to meet you I'm Niall, Niall James Horan" Mimicking me " Oh and are by any chance related to Michael Clifford?" " Um yeah I am, How do you-" " Um Excuse me We have landed you can get off the plane now." The flight Attendant Lady said. Then I heard, " Come on mate we have a concert tonight and we still have to practice." I saw four other guys standing there. "Oh I better go" Niall said. And then his friends saw me. There eyes got all big and there mouths hung open. " Yeah better get off the plane bye Niall" Then I got close to all of his friends and whispered to them so Niall wouldn't hear. " Close your mouth guys I'm just a bad girl, I wouldn't do no harm... BYE GUYS!!!" Then I got off the outside and got a taxi.

Skip to Hotel

I paid the guy and and I got to the hotel my brother and sister got for me and can I say it was ginormous. I can't believe they would do this for me. I went to the front desk and ask for the room I would be staying in until I find a place to live in. I was interrupted by flashing lights and girls screaming. And then I saw the five familiar faces. They came in and were panting really hard. They looked around and all of there eyes spotted me. "Elizabeth!!" I heard Niall say. But I kept walking to the elevator and then the doors stopped closing and all five of them came in. It was silent but I could hear them whispering. I could feel all of them staring at me. Then I heard them say " I'm Zayn" I turned around and stared at the one who said that. " And this is Louis, Harry, Liam, And you already met Niall." He said pointing to one another. "Hi I'm Elizabeth Clifford, Sister of Michael Clifford and Christina Clifford" I said. Then I smirked cause I knew that they knew our family. So they knew me, well, I was they girl who had peircings and tattoos, the bad girl. Then I got off the elevator and went to my room 5873. I was on the top floor.

My room was amazing "Thanks" I said to myself. Then someone knocked on my door.