When You Steal & Wear Something Of His

Start from the beginning

"NEVER!"

"Don't make me come out there! Cause I will!"

"Mkay, fine! I dare you!"

"Fine!" Marion poked his head out the door and glared at you before slamming it and then, about 11 seconds later, running out in just boxers. You ran for your life, but, not before enjoying the view.

(im so sorry. what have i done.)

Toy Freddy

Tod was up on stage, practicing his routine with Toy Bonnie and Toy Chico, but before long, he was undoing his bowtie and jumping off stage. You glanced at it, just sitting on the stool, beckoning to you. You shook your head, getting the thought of stealing it out of your head. But it only took about 5 seconds for your mind to say 'screw that', and for you to jump up and walk onto the stage.

You scrambled onto the stage, edged towards the stool, and quickly snatched the bowtie. You jumped back off stage, the bowtie clutched tightly in your grasp. You took off running, hiding in the corner, as whenever Tod came back, he'd want said bowtie back, so, before he got the chance to, you put it on. It fit nicely, once you adjusted it. In fact, you didn't want to take it off. So you didn't, and it wasn't even till' later that Tod noticed, and all he said was that you looked nice, but to give it back later. Sweet!

(eww I dun like this one...meh .__. sorry >.<)

Bonnie

It was a weekday at Fazbear's, which meant that it was also showtime during the daytime. That meant performance by the Fazbear band for the lil' kiddies.

At the moment, however, it was break time, which meant Bonnie, Freddy, and Chico could chill out backstage for a few minutes. Bonnie sighed and plopped down next to you.

"Hey, Princess." He said, setting his guitar down on the side of the couch.

"Hey." You greeted with a smile. "How's the show going?"

"Pretty good." He checked the time with a groan. "Ugh, I have to go back."

"What? It's only been like 1 minute!" You exclaimed with wide eyes.

He nodded. "I know. We don't get much time...Well," he sighed. "It's story time. Gotta go." he kissed your forehead before slipping back out on stage.

You sighed, sitting there for a few minutes before Bonnie's guitar caught your eye. You decided you'd try and play it.

You picked it up and slung the strap over your shoulder, adjusting it to fit. You striked a chord, and it sounded amazing. You grinned before removing the strap over your head and placing it back down. You didn't want to somehow break it; you just wanted to know how it felt to wear it.

Foxy

It was a rather warm day, which was really odd, since it was the middle of October. Fall was upon you, and the past few days it had been chilly, so the sudden warm weather was surprising.

You and Foxy had both been planning on going somewhere today, and, since the weather had been chilly the last few days, you both expected it to be the same today. But as I said above, it wasn't.

You and Foxy stepped out the door, only to be greeted by a gust of warm wind.
"Well, it's warm out today. I'mma go put my coat back." he said.
"Alright." You nodded as he walked back in.
When he came back out, you realized you left your wallet/phone/purse inside.
"Wait, I need to get something, I'll be right back!" you said as you ran back in.

You grabbed the item from where you last left it, passing the coat closet, but you drew back, eyeing it. Foxy's coat was in there. You could put it on. So, you did! And it was incredibly big on you, and very warm. You took it off before you could get too hot, and before Foxy would start wondering where you were.

Chico

Chico was whistling while mixing at the counter; this was the perfect time to strike and put your plan into action. You were gonna steal his apron. Why? Well, why not? You were bored, and it sounded good at the time.

You were ducked behind the counter at the moment, peeking around the corner at your boyfriend, who was blissfully oblivious of your presence. You were just waiting for him to leave so he'd hang it up, as you couldn't exactly easily grab it, untie it, and lift it over his head. The moment came soon enough, as he put something in the oven before closing it and untying the apron and hanging it up on a peg. He was still whistling merrily to himself before walking out the swinging door. You quickly bolted out from around the corner, snatched the apron, and slipped it over your head. It didn't give you the thrill you thought it would, but it was still nice to be wearing something that was your boyfriend's. But your plan also wasn't foolproof, as you soon heard the door swinging open, and Chico was walking back in. He probably forgot something. You didn't have time to duck back into your spot, so you just turned around, dumbfounded, on the spot. He strode over to you, grinning.

"You look adorable in that, muffin."

Golden Freddy

It was rather hot in the Office for once, and instead of moving to a different room or turning on the fan like a normal person would, you just stayed and complained. Actually, no, you didn't complain, it was your boyfriend that did.

"Meh, why's it so hot?" Goldy asked, dragging out the 'o' in hot.

"If it's so hot, why not just turn on the fan, you idiot." you teased.

He shrugged and asked again. "Why does it have to be so hot tonight?"

You sighed. "I dunno. But all I know is that wearing that long sleeved vest isn't helping anything."

"Oh yeah...That is very true (Y/N). Thanks!" He unbuttoned the golden vest (luckily he was wearing a short-sleeved shirt underneath) and placed it on the desk next to him.

"Better?"

"Quite. But now I'm thirsty."

"Oh my God Goldy. Just go get some water and stop complaining!" You groaned, facepalming.

"Hey you're just full of good ideas tonight!" He said as he jumped down from the desk and slipped out the left door.

"I know." You mumbled.

You played on your phone for a few minutes before getting bored, and he wasn't back, so you needed SOMETHING to occupy yourself with...so, you decided on trying on his vest.

It was pretty big on you. The sleeves were super long, and it nearly looked like a dress! You giggled as you buttoned it up.

And for some reason, Goldy decided to walk in right then and there.

"Oh...hi Goldy." You said, blushing like a madwoman.

"Aww, you look adorable in my vest!" He cooed. "You should keep it on for the rest of the night!"

So, you did.

FINALLY DONE. YAS. THANKS TO FOR WANTING ME TO UPDATE. WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY LIKE MY BOOK AND HOPE I UPDATE SOON, IT MAKES ME HAPPY, AND THEN I WANT TO UPDATE. SO. THANK YOU ^w^ that really means a lot x3