Chapter 1: Love At First Fright

Raven's P.O.V

I was fucking nervous. Being the guitarist of a band that will have it's biggest concert ever it's stressing and i have to be perfect today. My name is Raven, im'm the guitarist for the band 'Revenge' that will pass to play to Ozzfest 2005. I'm John 5's daughter, the new Rob Zombie guitarist. I was in the backstage room trying, because it was that 'trying', to put make up on without success because of my childish and stupid nerves, I was trying to do my eyebrows but I couldn't focus, I was still thinking I will screw up everything. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands in my back.

"GODAMN IT!" I shouted and almost had a heart attack, it's was my bandmate, Brian, the bassist. "you fucking scared me"

He laughed. "stop being nervous! It's not gonna be the hardest thing ever, you know?, we will fucking kill that stage"

"what makes you think im nervous?" I answered in heavy tone. He pointed at my forehead and i just nodded.

"let me help you with that, okay?"

"whatever" he started drawing them and grin sometimes, he ended and I looked at myself in the mirror and made a grimace, I could see him face palming and a little disappointed. "you did it well, thanks bro" I hit his shoulder.

"you are really bitchy sometimes"

"you don't have to tell me..." while I finished make up, I could see him checking me out and got a little pissed. "hey man! My eyes are here"

"s-sorry....I will go tune my bass if you don't mind...." he was getting really pale and he sounded nervous.

"of course I don't, go ahead" he went out of the room and almost fell down with a chair in the way out. He's been acting really weird these days and it's starting to worry me. My other bandmates come inside the room, Matt, the drummer, starts to say:

"what the fuck is going in with Brian?" he pointed at the door "he came out of here like if he saw a ghost or some shit like that..."

"ask him, I don't know and I don't really care" I answered and ended make up finally after 2 hours trying.

"wasn't your dad coming to wish us luck?" my other bandmate, Claire, the rhythm guitarist said.

"I don't..." in that moment I saw my dad coming in the room.

"hello guys"

"hello Mr. 5" everyone said except of me

"as promised, err here I am, I know it's your first festival, so good luck up there guys, I bet you're gonna kill it" he said with a smile. he took my arm and whispered in my ear "can we talk?

"uh sure" we walked to the corridor "what's up?"

"you know Eric is here, don't you?"

"and you had to remind me that?" I said facepalming and with some nervous tone

"im sorry, I thought..." he hugged me "make that stage explode, Raven im fucking proud of you and I bet she is too, somewhere up there. We are proud of you." he sad a sad tone on his voice, almost crying and i never liked to see sad someone i love, i gave him a tight hug. Yes, my mother died when i was barely 3 years old.

"dad, i will ruin my hardly made make up...." i said cleaning some tears from my eyes with my fist.

"i will fix that in a second, i love you" my dad said cleaning his tears.

"i love you too, dad, so much" i said as he kissed my forehead.

"REVENGE! TO STAGE!" i heard someone shouting and i back to reality.

"it's our turn" i said. Before us was a band called Murderdolls, and i dated a member, the bassist Eric Griffin, and he did very bad things to me, just remembering them makes me want to puke. Matt, Claire, Brandon and Michael (my band) were already behind me. The Murderdolls guys passed beside us and i felt some weird and gross thing when Eric passed by my side with an evil smirk. That was so unconfortable, he smelled to whisky and vomit, what was even more gross. The rest of the guys passed and i started walking playing a riff on my guitar without looking in front of me, bad idea, because their guitarist hit me and made me fall down with the guitar, accidentally.

"OH SORRY! My bad" the guy held out his hand to me, he was probably laughing. Anyway i put my head up...and Joey Jordison was holding my hand.

Joey's P.O.V

Murderdolls short tour has been a bit hard. I feel kinda lost lately. We got down fron stage, and me as a very awkward person just walked by without looking in front of me and hit someone accidentally.

"OH SORRY! My bad" inside my mind i was like 'okay, shit, WHAT I'VE DONE? WHAT IF IT'S A HUGE GUY THAT WILL HIT ME?!', many "what if..." things passed inside my mind, and i just holded the hand with the eyes closed and swallowing. It was a girl. But anyway she could kill me. And then i saw her guitar strap, with a "5" on it, enough thing for knowing it was John 5's daughter. And i was shocked because she haven't kill me yet because she has fame of ass kicker.

"don't worry, i wasn't looking in front either so i guess is my fault too" i helped her stand up.

"g-g-good luck up...up there"

"thank you, and you're Joey Jordison. (Y/N) Lowery, or (Y/N) 5. It's basically the same" she said with a smile and i smiled back like an idiot. 'This never happens to me i feel like a stupid' i say to myself.

And then she went up stage. Woah.

"hey Joey" he said with a smile

"h-h-hi John"

"you guys killed that stage, awesome concert"

"(Y/N) came to play, didn't she?" 'Joey shut up!'

"yeah"

"well if you wanna come to our house on friday i will not mind, it's only me and her the major part of the time and it's kinda....boring sometimes"

"oh, really? i-i would love to"

"that's it then, see you on friday" he walked by and then left.

I can't simply just start liking her that bad....