Adopted by #Janiel

~Sara's P.O.V.~

Some of the older girls started screaming. I asked Amanda what was happening. "Joey and Daniel Graceffa are here. There looking for a girl in the age range of 6 to 9. Look." She said with no energy in her voice. I just went and played with my Barbies. Then a shadow was blocking my light. I looked up and Daniel was standing there. i knew who they were some of the older girls showed me Joey's videos i loved his work and especially Daniel's sassyness but i was shy. Daniel came down to my level and started to play barbies with me. I was scared at first but after a while we just played and laughed. a couple minutes later after Joey was able to break through the crowds he came over and looked at me and Daniel. "What" Daniel said with more sass then in any of Joey's videos. "Nothing its just looks like you made a friend." Joey said pulling Daniel up giving him a peck on the lips. "I'll be right back Sara." Daniel said grabbing Joey's wrist pulling him away.

~Daniel's P.O.V.~

"I think she's the perfect one Joey" I say "I like her she is in the age range were looking for, not to loud and it looks like she likes you." Joey said. I filled up with joy, l kissed Joey causing a group of fan girls to scream. we went over to Sara and played with her a little longer. Then i asked her "So Sara how would you like to come home with me and Joey?" Her head shot up and she had the biggest smile on her face.

~Sara's P.O.V.~

"So Sara how would you like to come home with me and Joey?" Daniel asked me. I froze at first and stared at him smiling like an idiot. "OF COURSE" i said way to excited. i jumped up and hugged them both. Miss Ashley came over to talk to them. "Yes we want to adopt her." Joey said motioning in my direction. "Okay well I need you to fill out some paper work and you can take her home after you finish." she said "That's fine," Daniel said " Sara why don't you go pack while we do this k sweetie" "O.K." i ran up to my room and packed my clothes and the few toys I had. and about twenty minutes later i went back down to see Joey and Daniel signing the last line on the paper work confirming my adoption. We walked out the front door to Satsuki (Joey's car), and went to my new home.