We pulled apart, looking for the source of the shout.

Louis squeaked when we saw Zayn storming over to us, looking murderous.

"You stole my hair gel!" Zayn screeched.

Louis smiled mischievously. "Maybe."

He squealed and jumped on my back, wrapping his legs around my waist when Zayn growled at him. "You better run Tomlinson."

"Or what?" Louis challenged.

"Or I'll ruin your boyfriend's pretty face!" Zayn threatened.

Louis gasped, and gripped my cheeks between his palms from behind, seeing as he was on my back.

"That beautiful face is mine! Don't touch my face!" Louis screamed sassily.

All was silent for a minute while Zayn and Louis glared at each other, then the five of us burst out laughing.

"Boys, you're on in five!" a man called to us, peaking in the door.

Louis immediately stopped laughing, and got off my back.

"Harry, I don't think I can do this." he said, sounding terrified.

I grabbed his hands, linking our fingers together. "You can."

A man came into the room to fetch us to bring us out for the interview.

As we were walking, I reluctantly let go of Louis' hand. It was so hard to release my hold on his warm fingers.

As we stepped out on stage, our ears were filled with the piercing screams of the teenage girls throughout the audience.

I plastered on my signature dimpled grin, and waved at the audience.

I could practically feel Louis' nervousness coming off of him in waves. I nudged him as we were walking. He looked over at me. "It's okay." I mouthed to him.

We filed over to the couch which was setting next to the interviewer's chair.

Liam sat on the far right side then Niall, Zayn, Louis, and I sat on the arm of the couch.

The interviewer waited until the crowd had calmed down a bit before smiling at us. "You will never be able to fit on one couch again." he stated.

We laughed, and nodded. The man chuckled, then faced the audience. "As promised, we are here with world famous boyband One Direction!"

The room filled with screams once again, and we cheekily waved at the many people.

Louis was very tense beside me, but he smiled and waved.

Once everyone settled down again, the interviewer asked us, "Now we obviously know Harry Styles, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik, but would your two newest members care to introduce themselves?"

Niall spoke up first, thankfully. "I'm Niall Horan. I'm from Mullingar, Ireland."

All the girls must have adored his accent, because they were squealing, and a few were crying.

Niall smiled shyly, and answered a few more questions the man asked him.

While Niall was speaking, I casually leaned over to say quietly to Louis, "You'll be great, Lou. Don't be so nervous."

He flashed me a huge grin, acting as if what I said had been hilarious, so the crowd wouldn't get suspicious. "I'm trying, Haz." he muttered back.

Finally the interviewer moved to Louis. "And you, young man?" he asked warmly.

Louis sucked in a small breath, then said, "Louis Tomlinson. I'm from Doncaster."

The girls went crazy again, and Louis smiled at them.

The man asked him a few more individual questions, and us boys made sarcastic comments on his answers, and poked at him while he was trying to answer. The audience loved it.

"So you boys will be resuming your tour soon, yes?" the man asked us as a group.

We all nodded. "In about two weeks." Zayn clarified.

"And Louis and Niall, you will be joining them?"

"Yeah buddy!" Niall exclaimed, making a few girls scream.

The man chuckled and said, "As we all know, you had only performed three shows before you began your break, so are you going back and recording Louis and Niall into the album before you go back on tour?"

I looked at Liam. "Um, I think Simon mentioned something about it, yes." I said slowly.

We chatted for a while, teasing each other, Zayn ended up tackling Niall off the couch at one point. Then, we came to the usual question, that seemed a lot harder to answer now.

"So," the man said as if he was about to hear some juicy gossip. "Who's single and who's taken?"

"Single." Liam gritted out with a fake smile.

"Single." Niall squeaked, quietly.

"Taken." Zayn announced, making the girls scream.

"Single." Louis said, smiling as falsely as Liam had. I could tell it was painful for him to say that.

They came to me. I was silent for a moment before speaking.

"Taken."

The audience went insane, and the boys shot me surprised looks.

"Well good then. You heard it, girls! Two out of five of One Direction are in relationships!"

Once everyone calmed down again, the man said, "How about you boys sing a song for us?"

We all agreed, and stood up. We made our way over to the mics they had set up for us, and Niall grabbed a guitar from a stagehand.

The beginning music began, and I glanced at Louis. This is his first time performing.

We smoothly sang "Kiss You". No complications or screw ups.

The audience cheered madly for us, and we waved a few last times before exiting the stage.

Once we were out of sight of the people, I grabbed Louis in a hug. "See, you did it! I told you you could!"

He hugged me back tightly, nodding. I think he was still in his after performance shock state that you get the first few times.

"Dude!" Zayn exclaimed as the boys bounced over to us. "What was that! Management told you to say you're single!"

I shrugged. "I didn't say who I was dating." Zayn grinned.

I said quietly, so only Louis and I could hear, "But I wish I could have."