One: Meeting Him

Yoona's POV

"WAKE UP YOONA!"says my brother.

"Calm down Chanyeol it's only 6:00."

"Yoona it's past 6:00, it's already 8:00 and you obviously don't want to be late on the first day of school."

"WHAT,WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP!!!"

"Well,Mom had to leave early for work and Dad's outside talking to our principal." He says. 

Ugh, just why are you doing this to me, universe?

*puts on uniform*

Hope nothing bad happens.

"Yoona, Chanyeol, get in the car, you guys don't want to be late on the first day." Calls dad.

"Okay dad, Chanyeol and I are coming." I say.

*I put on my headphones and I listened to "DOPE" by BTS*

-after a few minutes of driving-

"Chanyeol take care of your little sister okay." Dad said.

"Yes dad you said it like 10 times already." He said. "But who would want to be friends with her? She's ugly." He said under his breath so dad can't hear.

The minute I heard him say that made me hit him really hard on the shoulder which caused him to have a red arm.

"ENOUGH, Chanyeol, Yoona I would like to talk to you both after school" says dad. Good thing he heard Chanyeol oppa.

"Yes dad." We both say.

I went out the car and went straight to the office.

"Ms.Park, you go to Ms. Sandara's class for first class." Says the secretary. I nod and walk out of the office while I bid my brother goodbye.

Hmm, Ms.Sandara. I better ask if those guys know where her class is.

"Umm, do you guys know where Ms. Sandara's class is?" I say as I approach them.

"Look guys it's a new girl." says a guy that was the shortest of all of them.

"No big deal, D.O." says the guy that looked like the leader.

"If your looking for Ms. Sandaras class you go straight and then turn left."

"Oh uh, thanks..." I say.

I followed his instructions and opened the door.

"Umm what are you doing here m'lady, this is the boys change room." says a guy that was nearly naked.

"AISHHHH." I shrieked. How could those guys trick me?!

"Did you hear that Sehun?" Kai said, chuckling from afar.

Hope u guys liked this first chapter and sorry if this was short :)