We enter the family room that is completely empty aside from Jimmy. He is standing in the middle of the room with his hands clasped behind his back. I do have to say, he look mighty professional right now... 

"What is going on?" I ask, flicking my eyes between the two guys. Aiden drapes an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him and he smiles down at me, as if he has won a million bucks. Now I am really confused... 

"I have some good news." Jimmy tells me, taking a step closer to us with a grand smile on his lips. I tilt my head to the side, my eyebrows coming together. What could be so good that is health related? No one has been ill or wounded... "I did some research, about mother's from previous Chosen's." He pauses and then tells me to take a seat. Aiden sits and then places me on his lap, wrapping his arms around me from behind. "Now, all of them state that at first, the mother's were told never to have children again, because they might not survive. Being dated back hundreds of years ago, there was no one hundred percent way to always prevent pregnancies." I look at Aiden, hoping he would tell me where this is going. But he just grins and places his chin on my shoulder.

"The said mother that I have found, happened to have four more children after the Chosen baby. They say, that the reason Catherine nearly killed you was because of the rapid growth and the extraordinary strength she possessed. A normal werewolf pup would not have those characteristics. Therefore, they say it is safe to carry on with having another baby. I have read a total of three cases of this, Summer. The odds seem great, but I am still not sure if it is one hundred percent." Jimmy tells me, giving me a small smile. He meets Aiden's eyes and then gives a firm nod before taking a step back. "I'll let you guys discuss this..." 

When Jimmy leaves, I am still unable to move. As my eyes glue to the spot that he once stood, I could feel my heartbeat racing. Was this true? Am I really able to have another baby again? I feel my throat squeeze tight as I turn to look at Aiden. He is at first smiling like a maniac, but it soon after turns into a frown. He reaches up and brushes my tears away. 

"Summer..."

"Is what Blackwood said true? Will we be replacing-"

"NO!" Aiden shouts. I can't help but cry as I fling my arms around his neck and sob into his shoulder. Don't mistake these as tears of anger or anguish. These are tears of pure happiness. I have just found out that I am able to have another child... "Having another child will not mean we are replacing Catherine. Good lord, Summer; there won't even be a reason to replace her! Catherine is not going to leave us, I promise! We will all be fine..." He promises in my ear. I smile as I pull back to stare into his green eyes. Aiden is glowing, joy radiating off of him. I straddle his lap, my arms looped loosely around his neck. 

"I love you, Aiden Ross. So much. And to show you how much I love you, I will treasure you with children that will love you just as much." I tell him, leaning forward to press my lips to his. He moans and places his hands on my back, holding me close to him. 

"You have no idea how amazing that sounds, Summer Ross." I purr at the name, still not used to how perfect it sounds together. Summer Ross. Mrs. Ross. That's me. The Alpha's wife... Now I couldn't be happier...

"Summer?" I hear a soft voice. I turn to see Rain, Sammy, Jamie and Kiera standing at the door, their eyes filled with wonder and concern. "What is going on?" Rain asks, holding Catherine close as if she was about to be snatched at any moment.

I turn to Aiden, silently telling him to share the wonderful news. He places a sweet kiss on my nose. "Jimmy has just pronounced Summer fertile." He says. We watch as the looks on our friends faces change. They start with curiosity, then transition into confusion and lasting realization. 

"You mean..." Sammy trails off.

"You can..." Jamie continues.

"Have a..." Kiera murmurs.

"BABY?!" Rain squeals. Before anything else was said, I am thrown off of Aiden and onto the floor in another dog pile, aside from Rain. But as she gives Aiden Catherine, she doesn't hesitate to jump on top of me as well.

I can't help but laugh with joy as I embrace my friends. I honestly don't understand how I got so lucky as to have them by my side... This pack is the best family anyone could ever hope for. And it's all because of Aiden that Rain and I are apart of it.

THE END!

Just kidding! There is probably about three or four more chapter left, and then the epilogue, so no worries!!! :D 

Love you all!!!

Xoxo Charlotte