A date?

Tessa spent the rest of the day with Will. Mostly, the spent their time reading classics, but they occasionally talked.

Tessa drove back home and ran upstairs to her room and slept.

Will P.O.V.

The first time he saw Tessa throgh his window, his heart fluttered which Will never experienced.
She was perfect, she read his favorite books, she is sarcastic and funny, she is damn gorgeous, and she doesn't fawn over Will like all the other girls.
He never meant to spy on her but he couldn't try not to. Not to mention the fact that she is taller than other girls.
Will found out that she's going to go to the same high school he attends. This is going to be a fun year.

Tessa P.O.V.

Tomorrow is the first day of senior year at Clockwork High. Tessa hated the fact that they have uniforms. Mid-thigh length, plaid, navy blue skirts and a white Oxford top with a navy blazer. Also knee high white socks, talk about formal much.
She has to adjust to her new school, country, and friends but she misses New York.
She could wear sweatpants to school and her friends were the best.

Tessa just finished doing her leftover work for school and decided to take a walk outside in her neighborhood.

She put on a thick gray sweater and black leggings with dark gray boots. It matches with her last name.

As she was walking down the sidewalk, she heard a twig snap and turned around. Will was casually walking behind her while on the phone, staring at the screen as if it would keep him alive.
"Will?"
"Huh? Oh hey Tess!"
Tess, nobody has ever called her that before but it sounded perfect coming out of Will 's mouth.
"Tess?"
"Oh! Hehe, I spaced out a bit."

The both of them leisurely walked side by side, not saying a word.

"Bye Will!" Tessa said before walking towards her front door. Something grabbed her arm, holding her back.
"Wait Tess." Will said. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to....uh...go to the park sometime later"
Tessa thought about it for a second and them nodded vigorously.
"How about Friday?" She asked. Will nodded.
"Number?" Will gestured to his phone. They exchanged phone numbers and then she quickly places a kiss on his cheek for who knows what reason. She immediately ran into the house.

I kissed Will. I kissed Will. I kissed Will.
Tessa thought to herself. Technically, it was on the cheek but nonetheless, it was a kiss.

Today was Wednesday and Tessa just can't wait for Friday. She sent into the kitchen and fixed herself a cup of hot, steaming, tea. The door opened and a pair of heavy footsteps could be heard on the cherry wood floor.
"Nate? Is that you?" Tessa asked from the living room couch.
"Tessie!" Nate hollered from the foyer.
"Yes?!" Tessa ran to where Nate was and found him sprawled over the floor. She cautiously leaned her head onto Nate's chest. No heartbeat.

Tessa then called the only person who she knew.
A/N
Not my best but wait until the next chapter.
Also, chapter 3 is going to be great