Chapter 2

Amber's POV

       I barely made it to English class before the final bell rang. When I did I burst through the door taking everyone by surprise. Bitch Mcbitchface from earlier was in this class and she continued her rant, annoying the living fuck out of me, "Oh my god. You're in this class. I fucking hat-" she was cut off by the teacher, "Kiara shut up. You have detention for swearing," he turned to look at me, "What's your name sweetie? I'm Mr. Williams."

    A smirk made its way to my face, "Its not 'sweetie', its Amber Dean. And I'd prefer to sit in the back." Bitch Mcbitchface's face paled as she heard my name. Mr. Williams smiled and pointed to a seat in the in back row right by the window. "Thanks Mr. Williams."

  "Of course Mrs. Dean." All the humans instantly knew I was not to be fucked with. The Deans have always influenced the schools here heavily. "I hope you have a good year." He said more but I already zoned out.

^^^^^^^^^^^TIME SKIP TO AFTER CLASS!!!!! WHEEEEEEEE^^^^^^^^^^^

   The bell rang signaling the end of class. I looked around seeing half of the class gone in a second. While grabbing my stuff Kiara walked up to me. She of course began to apologize, "Alpha, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," what shocked me was when she began flirting with me," Of course, I could show you how sorry I am right now in one of the janitor's closet."

   My face twisted in disgust and I didn't even answer as I brushed pasted her.  My phone began ringing so I checked it to find the caller I.D Private Number. I answered it instantly regretting it as I heard laughing. It was Kaitlyn and Cynthia prank calling me. Grumbling I said, "Fuck you guys. I thought it was somebody else."

  "Who the fuck would it be?" Kaitlyn said

    "I don't know but still. The rogues have gotten more aggressive. I wouldn't be surprised if they kidnapped someone."

    "Always the big bad Alpha I see." Cynthia remarked. "But you have a point. Anyways we're both sick today. Kaitlyn got drunk and took us dancing in the rain. I don't know how she passed the Beta school." I heard arguing on the other side so I hung up. Chuckling I tried to find my way to the next class. This is going to be a long day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^TIME SKIP TO MATH^^^^^^^^^^^

    "I'm going to die." I said to Trenton who came in late.

    "Well we will mourn you. But I heard we got a new teacher this year. She's supposed to b really hot and she's only 20. Fucking 20. I'm going to try and tap that ass." Rage filled me but I kept quiet. "Anyways here we are. Room 103. This math class."

    I sat in the front this time wanting to see this supposedly hot teacher. A scent hit my nose. It smelt like pine and cinnamon. I couldn't get enough. I kept sniffing for it. When the door opened the heavenly scent hit me in waves. Another student walked in but stood in front of the classroom. "Hello class. I'm Miss. Carter," she began to sniff the air. She looked at me. Our eyes connected and a low growl made its way though my lips. Mate. Mine. Claim her right here. My wolf Destiny screamed at me. She's not yours she's ours, I growled back. I stared intently at her. Trenton's voice came in my had saying, What the hell? You guys are mates. Lucky son of a bitch. I ignored him. She broke eye contact first and I smirked. She continued what she was saying, "I'm the new teacher here. I won't be treated with disrespect so mine your manners."

 I raised my hand and tried to be funny, "Oh dear teacher, what counts as disrespect?"

"That. I didn't tell you to speak. Detention all week. You're lucky I don't give you any more punishment."

  I gulped and thought all the sweet things she could do to my body as a punishment. I growled lowly at the thought when her pen drop and rolled under the desk. She turned around and bent over. My own scent of arousal flowed up to my nose. Her ass was on display for me to see. Those skinny jeans worked like a charm I thought as I felt something trickle down to my lips. My fingers shot up and touch the moist liquid which turned out to be blood. Shit  I thought. As I ran out to go to the bathroom I heard her call, "That's two weeks of detention."

  Whelp shit. I'm screwed.