Chapter 2 : XiaoMi Spring Days have Come , The Spring is a Man

Bắt đầu từ đầu

XiaoMi laugh" what a joke.. I am not close with YanYan" "You are in the same school, there is sure something you must have heard about him. Just share it with me" Lu Yiyi while saying, she drag XiaoMi to her classroom.

The moment XiaoMi enter into the classroom, he saw YanYan sitting at the back row reading a book. His heart started to pound fast. He steal a glance at Lu Yiyi worry if she notice him being not normal. Luckily, her eyes are like hungry fox looking at YanYan.

The classes in university are combine 2-3 lesson together, so there are many people. The teacher also could not recognised all of their students. Lu Yiyi drag XiaoMi and sit behind of YanYan. XiaoMi give Lu Yiyi a stare. This woman does she have somekind of sickness? She wanted to talk about YanYan and now choose to sit right behind of YanYan. Like this will easily be heard by YanYan.

Looking at the back of YanYan's head, he sigh...he think why even the back of his head look so perfect? Once the lesson started, Lu Yiyi hurried and say "faster, tell me" XiaoMi talk softly " sitting so near, he will hear us" "Nevermind! I want him to hear us so that he know how much i care of him" Lu YiYi said with confidence. "I don't really know much of him" "Then just tell me whatever you know"

Sxm clear his throat; "he is good looking. But not a good character"

"Just like this?" Lu Yiyi was not satisfy.

"Have good results"

"Wtf! Can't you say something that is useful?" Lu Yiyi loose patient and scolded.

"I heard that his family is very rich" Lu Yiyi was hoping to get some information that other student do not already know... Lu Yiyi ask " then, what do you think about YanYan?"

Lu Yiyi this question cause XiaoMi to think for a while. "When he smile, he looks very charming" Once he said it he regretted it.

Lu Yiyi look at XiaoMi with a weird stare. And ask "i am same class as him for two weeks now yet i have never see him smile. Where did you see him smile?"

"I forgot"

" there must have been something that you do not tell me.. Be honesty with me if not i will curse you this whole life could not get a wife"

"Wtf! You are so wicked!" Sxm exclaimed.

Just when these two person busy arguing behind his back, YanYan could not stand it any long becasue it is disturbing him for the lesson.

" both of you, when you were talking about me, can you go alittle further away?" YanYan said. XiaoMi was stun. Again they were talking in a close distance.

Lu Yiyi was happy " wow! This is the first time he talk to me!"

YanYan looking at XiaoMi's silly expression, he was thinking he must have seen this face somewhere. Then slowly his memory come back and his mouth show a small smile by the side but not too obvious. "Oh, is you"

Then he turn back facing the teacher. XiaoMi once again day dreaming. When he wakes up, Lu Yiyi was keep asking how do they know each other. XiaoMi do not want to answer and don't know how to answer, so he stand up wanted to walk out of the class.

"This student, do you wish to answer this question?" The teacher push his glasses up abit, look at XiaoMi who stand up suddenly.

All the student was looking at him.XiaoMi's head only thinking of one thing. That is YanYan still remember him. He feel abit happy. Until Lu Yiyi pull his sleeves, only he wakes up and he saw the teacher, he ask" what?"

The teacher forehead was folded. All student wanted to laugh but hold it in. The teacher ask once again. XiaoMi was in the architecture stream... He know nothing about marketing subject. Then he shake his head and say "ah.. I have came to the wrong class" Then he walked out of the room.

After hearing such silly answer, everyone in the class was quite, then slowly everyone start to laugh. The teacher stare at XiaoMi, XiaoMi rushing out of the room. He steal a glance at YanYan. YanYan was using his palm to hold his face, with eyes half close looking at XiaoMi. Su XiaoMi saw it, too nervous he felt down at the door. With lightspeed he stand up. Wtf! This is so embarassing!

In the dorm,Yanyan really wanted to have a good laugh! He realised that as long he give XiaoMi a good stare, or talk to him, XiaoMi will become abnormal. This makes YanYan wanted to make fun of XiaoMi the more. YanYan thinking about something that he is wondering about...