Love at first sight (Danny O'Donoghue fan fiction)

Hey guys tell me what you think! This is all purely fan fiction and I wrote it because I love Danny too much! Haha enjoy xxxxx

~

CHLOE'S Pov

Walking on the stage I was a little nervous. No scrap that I was really nervous. I saw the four coaches chairs. I had prepped myself, no looking at the chairs Chloe just look at the back wall. The music to my acoustic cover of starships came on, the first few notes left my mouth without any warning. Just keep staring at the wall I thought to myself as I kept singing.

Next thing I knew boom. Someone had pressed thier button. Focus Chloe focus I told myself, but I couldn't help but feel pleased that I knew I was going through. All my friends backstage would be cheering me on now. Another boom, another coach. Focus get your head in the song! And then I sang the last note.

After closing my eyes after singing that last note I looked at the coaches.....

Will and Danny had turned round. I loved will and his music but I have always felt a connection to Danny's music. Will asked my name and when I said Chloe Danny said it was a pretty name, awwww bless him! Will's promises where hard to turn down, and Danny's was going to be even harder......

Thud thud thud.. The beat of my heart went, Jesus bet everyone can hear that.

I thanked will but told Danny I would choose him. He jumped up and down like a little child bless him! Awww...

He came over and hugged me. It was love at first sight. He whispered in my ear " can I have your number" I whispered back yes and luckily because I always keep them in my pocket I found a piece of paper with my number on. He replied "thank you beautiful, I will text you, and hey you never know I could be more than your coach" I winked at him. I then went and shook the other judges hands before anyone could suspect anything. Aww will seemed really disappointed but whispered in my ear "even though you are not on my team I am always here for you" I hugged him and walked back stage.

Everyone was so happy backstage! But I couldn't get me and Danny's short and rushed exchange of words out of my head...

We were told we could sit in the audience and watched the other acts if we wanted. We accepted and watched Danny didn't chose any other acts that day.

Buzz,

1 new message from an unknown number

Hey Chloe, where are you? Congrats and welcome to team dan!

Love

Danny xxx

I replied instantly

Hey Danny, thanks and thanks for pressing your button! Me and my friends are sitting in the audience watching you. Why do you want to know where I am? Lol

Love Chloe xxxxxxxxxx

I then felt the buzz in my pocket

1new message

From Danny

Meet me outside down Richmond road outside the shop

Danny xxx

Oh my god I was going to meet my coach! Ah I was so excited!!! I replied

Dear Danny, okay do you want me to come now?

Chloe xxxx

Another buzz another swarm of butterflies invaded my stomach

1 new message

From Danny

Yes princess, Danny xxxx

I replied with a simple okay. I wondered what could he want? Okay time to get going. I told my friends I was going to the loo.

I went out of the building and found Richmond road. I saw him standing there with his perfect hair. I just wanted to feel his hair in my fingers.

I walked towards him. "Hey princess" he said in his soft Irish accent. I played it cool and replied with a hi. We were talking for ages, just getting to know eachother really. He has such a lovely accent and I could listen to that all day. He promised to take me out the following evening after the voice and said he would pick me up at 7. I asked him if he did this to all of his team. He said no, only me and he said he felt a connection with me. I said I felt it too, and we talked about our feelings. Then he kissed me and I took it a step further by ruffling his hair, he seemed to like that. He kissed me with such need it finally made me feel wanted.

Danny's Pov

~

Wow that girl can kiss. I just want to escape with her and spend my life with her she is beautiful on the inside and the out. I have to get back to the voice now. I'm so glad that she's on my team. She's a great singer, and she looks like she's open to anything. Oh god i'm falling hard for this girl. She's so pretty I could just die in her arms. I texted mark and glen and told them about Chloe.

**** after the voice had finished******

And it's a wrap! Finally finished at 10pm. Today I met the love of my life, who also happens to be on team dan! Yay, I better text her actually. All the other coaches luckily none of them noticed anything luckily well maybe except Tom he kept giving me the 'look' and stuff but I don't mind he won't tell anyone. Oh no toms coming over just text Chloe

Hi clo, I miss you looking forward to tomorrow

Danny xxxx

Sent.

"Hi Danny"said Tom. Hi I said back. "You really liked that girl earlier didn't you?" Oh shit he knows.

"Um yeh she's a really good singer" I politely replied

"Just don't mix up your work and personal life son" Tom said smiling. Awkward. He knows.

"Yeah I know Tom" I replied. He nodded his head and walked off.

Buzz

1message

From Chloe <3

Hi dan, yeah I miss you too xxx

I smiled to myself.

***********

So what did you think pls comment, next chapter posted tomorrow <3 xxxxxxxx