Show horse

Sasha M. Loved horses. One day she was going to an Arabian horse show wen she got there she noticed a sine that read "horses for sale". She kept on walking knowing by the time the show was over all the horses would be sold. The show went well, she saw a girl her age riding a white Arabian . Her name was Jessica. She won the show and than walked her horse up to the bleachers where Sasha was sitting and said "did you like the show?" "I loved it" Sasha said. "We'll I have this ausome horse to ride "Jessica said." I youse to have a litte 4 year old buckskin mare"." Ha" she laughed. "She has no manners, no wonder nobody has bought her"." Is she still here" Sasha asked. "Ya probably , why you want to buy her"Jessica replied. "I would love to butt I only have 200 bucks, I was gunna get a saddle." Said Sasha . "That will do." said Jessica. "Cool" Sasha said" where is she " ? "In the pens" said Jessica. And with that she rode away. Sasha sprinted to the pens and there she saw the buckskin. She also noticed Jessica standing there she said " here's your horse". Sasha took the lead rope than dug her hand into her pocket and polled out the $200 and gave it to Jessica. Jessica said "do you need a trailer" ? "Yes please" said Sasha. When Sasha got in her car the truck and trailer falowed her to her house. When they got there the driver got out and unloaded the buckskin."thank you" Sasha said. Once the driver was gone she took the horse in her back yard where it was fenced in. Than let the horse check out her knew home. Eventual she let the horse go and walked inside. The hole knight she was thinking of a name for her horse.  

*******************************++***************************************  

The next morning Sasha woke up to a loud neigh. After she walked out side she saw that the horse had rolled and got her hoof stuck in a piece of wire. "Oh no" cried Sasha. She ran up to the horse and freed her leg . The horse jumped up and ran to the far side of the yard. Sasha grabbed her halter and lead rope from the house. Sasha walked up to the horse and put the halter on. She touched her neck and noticed that she was sooper dusty. "Yes that's a perfect name"! "Dusty it is". She groomed Dusty and tied her to the railing of the house . Just then she noticed she wasn't dressed. Quickly she ran inside and put on a long sleeve and some jeans. She went to her closet and polled out a pare of riding boots she had bought a couple years back, they were to big then but maby they would fit now. She slid the boots on , a perfect fit. She ran out side and got some rope. She came back to Dusty and tied the rope to both sides of the halter. She untied Dusty from the railing than hopped on her back. The mare jumped a little than settled down. "Good girl" Sasha crooned. The house she was renting had a very small back yard." That will have to do" said Sasha. She rode Dusty for about an hour. She now new why Jessica said she had no manners. Every time she tried to canter her Dusty cut the corners and would slow down to a walk. Eventually Sasha stopped her and hopped off. She tied Dusty to the railing again and cleaned up the back yard. When she was done the phone rang. Sasha went in side and answered it. The caller said "your rent is up and some buddy would like to move in, weal give you one week to move out". And with that they hung up. "Oh no" Sasha moaned. What house was she gunna fined in a week with a back yard for a horse. Later that day she got an E-mail that said 2 acres of land with a house for sail $350,00. Sasha drove there and looked at the house, the back yard had perfect pen for Dusty. The owner of the house was standing on the front yard. They talked for about two hours. It was decided Sasha would buy the the house.  

*************************************************************************  

About six days later, Sasha had moved every thing to her new house. The last thing she needed to do was move Dusty. The problem was she didn't know how. Sasha had forgotten to ask for Jessica's number. So Sasha went online and tipped in trailers for rent. The search page came up with a lot. The cheapest one was $200. She clicked rent. The trailer arrived in one hour, it came with a truck. The driver loaded up Dust and falowed Sasha to her new home. Once they got there, The driver unloaded Dusty. Once he handed the lead rope to Sasha, he drove away. "Hay girl" Sasha crooned. She led Dusty into the pasture, than she let her go. Dusty ran around for awhile than stopped and grazed.  

Sasha went inside to rest, she checked her computer for e-mails. There was one e-mail it said Arabian horse show sine ups today. At first Sasha wasn't gonna do it but than she saw the prize,$500 ! That would be plenty for a horse trailer and food for Dusty. Sasha thought I will need a saddle and bridle though. Her parents could help with that. She called them, they said they would give her $200 . She bought a saddle and bridle online. They would arrive in four days, the show was in two weeks. Than Sasha went and sined up.  

*************************************************************************  

When the saddle and bridle arrived she tacked up Dusty.( Author: saddle pads came with saddle. ) Dusty didn't like the bridle, she wouldn't let the bit be put in her mouth. After many tries Sasha finally got her to take the bit. She practiced with Dusty for awhile than hopped off. "Good girl". Sasha crooned. She groomed Dusty than went inside. The phone rang and she answered it. The caller said, "We will need to come to your house and look at your horse"." All right, I live on 26789 Copper Drive". Sasha said. "Be there in half an hour". the caller replied. Sasha hung up. She got in a nice shirt an pants, she grabbed a pair of boots and waited for the inspector to arrive.  

Half an hour later the inspector came and looked at Dusty. "She's in good shape". The inspector said. "Thanks". Sasha said. Sasha said by to the inspector then trained Dusty some more. 

The day the show came Sasha saw Jessica. Jessica came up and said "I can't baleve you entered her"! "Her name is Dusty". Sasha snapped. "ALL CONTESTENTS TO THE ARINA "!  

The announcer said. All the riders did well. Jessica went 2nd to last. She almost got a perfect score. "Sasha M.'s turn" the announcer said. Sasha road into the arina she did every step like in practice. After she was finished the announcer said The winner is Sasha M."!!  

After the show Sasha brushed Dusty and then looked at the trailers that where for sale. She ended up buying the cheapest one.  Sasha will alwys remember her first show, and first win!!!!

****************************************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it!! I'm writing more books so please tell me if I need to improve !!!! :)