Chapter 1- Mr. Moran c;

'Trevor!', I chuckle chasing him through the O2L house. Surprisingly this boy was fast as shit. 'Trevy!', I whine as I stop running.

Trevor turns around and stands behind me as he wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the back of my head. 'Sorry baby.'

'Make it up to me.', I say pretending to be sad. I felt him kiss my neck as I bit my lip.

Trevor lifted me up "bridal style" then set me carefully on his gray decorated bed and closed the door.

'I saw that lip bite.', Trevor smirks crawling between my legs as he kissed my lips roughly.

All I could do was nod. I was overwhelmed by his quick movements. My shirt was taken off quickly and then my pants.

I tried to cover myself best I could but Trevor moved my hands. 'You're perfect.', he smiles looking me up and down.

I pulled him close to my face and kissed him as I tore off his red tee. 'Prove it.', I told him.

Slowly and tickly my underwear was taken off. Trevor drew designs on my thighs with his fingers lightly leaving trails of goosebumps up and down.

I bucked my hips and shut my eyes so my eyelids were wrinkled. 'Babe.', I moaned. I felt his hand cover my heat and before I could do anything else two fingers were inserted into me and I moaned loudly.

'Trev-Trevor!', I screamed bucking my hips again. 'Oh-Oh-Oh my god.'

'Are you alright princess?', Trevor asked going slower and smiled a soft smile raising his eyebrows.

'Fast-Faster!', I moaned grabbing the bedsheets. He obeyed and sped up his work.

Trevor removed his fingers and started rubbing my heat more. I flipped us over so I was on top then removed his pants and underwear. I looked behind me and saw his face was stained red and his akward little scream face was showing.

I placed my hand carefully on his bulge before pumping up and down. I went faster and faster as he moaned. I loved when he moaned it was the best sound ever at this moment.

I sucked on his tip taking in every little drop possible not wanting to disappoint him. I licked him up and down more before he "tapped out".

'Baby.', he said out of breath. 'Fuck me again. When we can fuck. Please.'

'I will. I will.', I smile kissing his cheek.