"I was so close to do that, Ni. Her hair would have been a wig in seconds."

Niall threw his head back in laughter while Liam shook his head with a small laugh.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" Harry suddenly appeared beside Louis and held onto his elbow with his thumb and index finger, slightly tugging him in a different direction from the boys.

Niall and Liam exchanged looks and snickered at Harry. "We'll leave you alone with Daddy to take care of this big mess, Louis," Niall teased, cackling when Louis flicked him off.

"Oi! It's the other way around, Horan!"

Niall just continued to laugh as Liam tugged him away from the couple, laughing himself.

Louis shook his head with a small laugh and looked up at Harry, rolling his eyes when he saw the furrow of Harry's brows and the small frown on his lips. "C'mon, babe. Don't frown."

Harry let go of Louis' elbow and shrugged his shoulders, stuffing his large hands in his pockets. "I'm just worried about you. You haven't held in how you're feeling about anything since that whole issue with Zayn and Naughty Boy."

Louis tsked and crossed his arms over his chest. "Don't remind me. That son of a bitch had it coming, and so did Z."

"I just don't want you to go crazy," Harry sighed.

"Don't worry, Haz. I'm fine. I'm not worried about Troy, alright? I still have to keep up this baby act, so he is the least of my worries. I don't care. But I do appreciate you looking out for me. It's cute," Louis chuckled.

That made Harry smile, his dimples popping out as usual. "Okay."

Looking around the room to make sure no one was looking, Louis stood on his toes and pecked Harry's lips, quickly retreating just in case someone caught them(much to Harry's disappointment). "Okay, so let's get going. We have to head to the hotel to start packing for the break."

Harry nodded and followed closely behind Louis out of the studio, making sure to latch his large hand into Louis' smaller one when they got into the van with the other two boys.

~

When Harry and Louis got to Harry's home (basically theirs now), it was around 8:30 and Louis was starving. So as usual, Harry decided to make them something quick before they went to bed, deciding to unpack the next day.

"Can you go set the table?" Harry asked his boyfriend as he quickly chopped up some vegetables.

Louis huffed childishly and crossed his arms over his chest, swinging his legs as he continued to sit on the island. "That's a lot of work."

Harry looked up at Louis and rolled his eyes. "You're only putting two plates and forks on the table."

"How about I just sit here beside you and cheer you on because you're doing such a smashing job at doing everything?"

Harry shook his head and moved over to a cabinet to pull out more things he needed. "No."

Louis groaned. "C'mon, H. It's so far away."

"Louis, get your lazy arse up and go set the table."

With another groan, Louis slid off the island and dragged himself over to where Harry kept the plates and silverware. "Imma cut your curls off one day, Styles," Louis threatened, grabbing what he needed and making his way out of the kitchen. "Mark my words!"

Harry just laughed and shook his head, continuing to cook for them. However, the sound of Louis' phone vibrating caused Harry to stop. Turning around, Harry grabbed Louis' phone from where the man was previously sitting and looked at the caller ID, seeing a number with a Doncaster area code. Furrowing his brows, Harry clicked the green button, thinking that maybe it's someone Louis knows in Doncaster. The couple are comfortable with answering each other's phone calls when the other isn't around to take it. It's something they're used to.