Chapter One

It was dark outside with a large storm looming overhead, sending thick cracks of lightning across the sky. "Ugh." Dave moaned as he peered out his window. He continued pestering Jade.

[TG]: Hey, I've got some new sweet raps. Wanna listen?
[GG]: Sure I would love to listen to some coooooool raps, bro. :D
[TG]: Haha thanks
[TG] Sent file "Sick new beats"
[TG] Ceased pestering [GG]

"Bro!" a deep, familiar voice called. It was Dave's older brother, Dirk. "Hold up!" Dave called back. He ran downstairs. "What do you want now?" Dave said in an unamused tone. " Well I thought you may like this..." Dirk tugged a large container of apple juice out of a grocery bag. "Yeah thanks." Dave snarled at Dirk, snatching the container rigjt out of his hands.

As Dave slammed his door Dirk let out a long sigh. " What am I doing wrong....? Why does he hate me?" He cupped his hands up to his face, letting a waterfall of tears stream from under his sunglasses.

Dave came running down the stairs, Dirk quickly wiping away his tears. "Hey what's up lil' man?" Dave stood on the bottom steps, staring at Dirk. After a few seconds he ran to Dirk and gave him a gently hug. Dave whispered into his ear, " Of course I love you bro." Dave shoved his face into Dirk's torso while Dirk stroked his back, releasing a gentle "Shhhh" into Dave's ear few times.

HOURS LATER

Dave fell asleep on Dirk's lap, lost in a deep sleep. Dirk gently tapped him awake but, to no use, he was just too tired. Dave was then "Bridal Style" carried upstairs to his room. Dirk then kissed the top of his head and quietly closed the door behind him.

*SIDENOTE*
This is my first story ever, so I would love comments and ideas! Thanks for your support!