"What?"

"I'm sorry I'm just ticklish." I said laughing. He smiles and kisses me again.

"Hey, Maya we're-oh" I push Liam off of me and see Stiles by the door. I blush and look around the room.

"What Stiles?"

"I was coming to tell you guys that Scott has a plan to catch the benefactor and we're going to his place in a bit." I nod and get out of the bed.

"Liam, bring your laptop." He says. We look at him confused.

"You'll find out."

"Well imma go change and I'll be right back" Liam says kissing me quickly then walks out of my room. He didn't live that far so it wasn't that long of a walk. I brush my hair to untangle it and grab some distressed skinny jeans and a tee shirt. I grab my shoes , put them on and get my phone and ran downstairs.

"Ready?"

"Yeah. Liam texted me he's on his way" I told Stiles.

"Look Maya." Stiles said. "I never told you this but I wanted to thank you. You know for saving me." I look down to the floor. It made me remember, not only saving Stiles, but I killed someone to save him.

"I saw him pointing a gun at you, Stiles. I though I'd lost you. I had no other choice. But it sucks knowing I killed someone." I said quietly. He walks up to me and hugs me.

"Thank you though. It means a lot." He said smiling.

"Anything for my brother." I smiled. We hear a knock at the door and Stiles grabs his car keys and his laptop. I open the door and see Liam waiting.

"Hey." He says kissing my cheek and holds my hand.

"Yuck" I hear Stiles say. I give him a glare and he puts his hands up.

"Brought your laptop?" Stiles asks him.

"Yup."

He unlocks his jeep and I sit in the back and Liam sits next to Stiles in the front. We get to Scott's and he tells us about the whole plan. To be honest, I was scared, and I'm not even on the list.

"Is three enough?" Kira asked.

"Depends how many cameras they have." Stiles told her. I didn't know what to say since I was scared.

"Are we really doing this?" Liam asked worriedly. I grab his hand to comfort him.

"We're doing it." Scott said. "Tonight." Oh no.

"But isn't in kind of dangerous?" He asked again.

"It's incredibly dangerous. And borderline idiotic." Stiles says.

"Have you guys done something like this before?" Liam asked stuttering.

"Something dangerous, or idiotic?" Stiles asked.

"I think it's a yes to both." I told him.

"You don't have to be apart of it if you don't want to." Scott said.

Liam looked at me for a second. "I'm not scared."

"Then you're borderline idiotic." Stiles said patting his shoulder and winking at him.

"If we do this, we don't know what's coming for us. You know that right?" Stiles told us.

"How do we even know something's definitely coming?" Kira asked looking at us.

"Because the tape form Garret's bag said visual confirmation required." Scott said.

"Simon said the same thing. He couldn't get paid by the benefactor until he had proof that you guys were dead." So that was the guy's name.