Poodiepie's Mlg Party

It was a normal day in pewds house. A normal day of quick scoping, drinking mountain dew, and watching out for the illuminuty. After pewds was finished chillin with snoop he decided to have a party.

"You know what matzia, let's have a paaarrdy m8!" With that he called all his friends over telling them to bring Doritos. He slowly leaned over to matzia.

"I'm gonna make it rain Doritos..." he stared at matzia with the derpiest face. Matzia just stood up and flew out the doorway screaming, "DORITOS!!!" THEN, the door bell rang.

Markiplier's p.o.v

Well I was invited to this party from pootiepie but I was kinda shocked on why we needed doritos. I mean wtf?! I also kinda wonder how the fuck am I gonna travel to poods?

"No matter! You can ride on my back of awesomeness!" I turned to the voice and I saw cry?!

"HOW AND WHY ARE YOU HERE??"

"I am magical mark. Ride ma back of awesomeness."

"NO! WTH IS GOING ON?!" I started to flip out due to confusion. What is going on anyways??

"Mark, come on! If you won't ride my back then we will have to run into each other."

"AND WHAT IS THAT GONNA DO?!"

"Remember the ostrich game?"

"...OOHHHH! I see what you did there!" I smiled and cry and me flew to pewds house. When they got there, they were surprised to see yami, Jack, Toby, Wade and bumblebee??? WTF?!

"Why is bumblebee here?"

"Pewdie said that bumblebee will spice up the party. " I just stared at cry. And he looked at me. And I looked at him. And he looked at me. And I looked at him.

"What did you say again?" Cry just faced palmed and walked into the house. I should probably pay attention more...but his face was so beautiful I couldn't stop staring into it.

"Hey mark! You should come and join the party and not stand outside like the mad butt stabber." Jack screamed into my face and dragged me in the house. When I walked in, my mind exploded.

Pewdie's p.o.v

After about 3 seconds, everyone showed up at my house. Everyone was having a great time. It was raining Doritos and this girl named carsty came and made a mountain dew waterfall. Mark was self destructing from confusion. Cry was flying around singing hes a magical pony. Ken popped up and started throwing toast everywhere. Toby was twerking with some random girl named Soni. Jack was quickscoping everyone. Wade was just being Wade...

*17 hours later*

Normal p.o.v

After a looooooong time of partying, everyone was ded.

RIP Pepperonis

Pewds was ducktaped to the ceiling, mark was screaming shut up nurse to every noise he heard, matzia was break dancing on the couch (skills Bruh), cry was riding bumblebee, yami was outside screaming "DON'T FUCK WITH MY TEA!", Toby was still twerking, and Wade was sitting in the corner plotting everyone's murder.

De end.

(This is the dumbest story ever, I came up with it randomly. I was bored Ok XP)