[Akashi Seijūrō] Absolute Desire [l]

Start from the beginning

As the day went by, he longed for the time where the day ended and the moon's glow shined on his window, in the crack of dawn when his sexual urges would be turned into explicit fantasies. He could recall when he got the first one, it was merely three months after he met you, he had his eyes on you but it wasn't until summer break came along that this started happening. He could call it a curse or a blessing but what he wanted was you, he had repeated that very thought a million times over and over again, each time his thirst for you increased.

It was a Friday, his favorite day of the week as he got to spend a few hours with you after school, the two of you would always spend an extra hour on school grounds, just basking in each other's presence, it had become quite clear to him that you also had a thing for him, he wasn't quite sure if it was love or lust but either one would do. The one thing he did question was if he was so sure you shared some of his feelings towards you then why has he never gotten the chance to touch you. Thinking about it now, the only people he had ever seen you being affectionate to was your closest group of friends but mainly your best friend. He wished to be them at times but he knew that was foolish of him to think such a thing.

When he cleared his throat, the sound caught your attention. "Akashi, are you alright?" The sweetness in your words were the equivalent of the sugar he put in his tea, it was quite refreshing to be just around you. "I'm fine," he knew you would come up with something remarkable to say against his words that screamed out 'I'm not fine' but he was shocked when you raised his chin up with your index finger. You placed the back of your hand on his forehead, there was no sign of a fever, his skin was warmer than expected but not enough to conclude that he was at the verge of catching a cold. "You know if you're tired you can always take a small break or if you'd like, you can go home," the ruby headed male shook his head in disapproval. "I could not possibly do that," you sighed at the male's prestigious antics. "And why not?"

"It would go against my family name," there we go again, no matter his mood or the situation this would always be one of his answers. "You know, your shoulders look tense...maybe a massage would help?" Your suggestion sounded more like a sweetly said query, at the thought of having your hands on his body he quickly agreed but he didn't make it seem like it was because he longed for your touch or that he was content.

You removed his suit jacket with care, when he felt your nimble fingers unbutton his shirt, he didn't question your intentions, this was just a simple massage for the shoulders right? He could care less, one of the small and practically most innocent of his wants from you had been fulfilled, most likely more than he expected. His chest was bare, you could see the start of what could potentially become abs. To you the sight was one you would try to remember for as long as your mind let you. He felt the silk like texture of your palms on his shoulders, he could ask you if using lotion would help make the process easier but that would take away from the feel of your hands.

Compared to the top class masseuses his father hired your touch was bliss, it was sweet, you kept an eye on his reactions which at the moment all seem to either be low groans or moans, either way, those sounds were elicited by your own hands.

It crossed your mind that he could be thinking of something else while you were taking him to heaven with your skills in massaging when you saw the small, almost impossibly eye catching bump in his pants. If there was one thing your eyes were good for it was catching minor details in someone. He would have thought that you didn't notice his slowly growing arousal but on the contrary you did.

His breath hitched when he felt your hot breath near his right ear, he swallowed thickly in silent fear of what was to come. "How naughty of you Seijūrō," it stunned you how he let his guard down when he was around you, your lips twisted wickedly when you saw how he shivered at the tone of your words. You let your right hand slither down his torso, your left hand followed shortly after. With both hands on his belt, you started unbuckling the leather and metal. "It seems like your shoulders aren't the only thing that need a massage," your words were alluring. Looking down to see you unzip his fly, he realized how badly he reacted, not necessarily as if what he had done was bad but how terribly he lost his composure, it was quite embarrassing for him to say the least.