I Change My Mind!!!

"(Y/NNNNNN)!!!!"

You were doing some laundry when you heard someone call your name. Your turned your head towards the person who was calling you. There, running towards you, was none other then Link, your boyfriend. He was wearing his green tunic, which meant he probably just got back from another adventure some where in Hyrule.

You smiled and waved.

When Link got over to you, he bent down and put his hands on his legs before taking deep breaths.

"Hello Link" you said with a giggle, "Welcome back."

Link looked up at you, giving you a toothy smile.

"So...what's up?" You asked as you turned around to put up a white sheet on the clothes line to dry.

Link stood up straight then took one last deep breath before speaking.

"I was wondering if you would like to go somewhere with me?" He asked.

"Of course Link!" you told him "where do you want to take me?"

"Well, I got permission from the Zoras to take you to there domain" Link said, "So do you want to going swimming with me in Zora's Domain?"

You stopped everything you were doing and turned around before jumping into Link's arms.

"Oh my goodness! Link, thank you!" You squealed with happiness, "I've been told it's super beautiful there! I've always wanted to go there and see it for myself!"

Link was a little taken back from your sudden embrace, but hugged back.

"I know" he said, "that's why I got permission for you."

You pulled back from the hug and kissed his cheek. "So, when are we going?"

Link put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking really hard. "Erm...how about...today!"

"Really? Awesome!" You said happily before picking up a basket of chothes, "just let me finish the laundry first."

"Let me help you!" Link said happily, taking the basket from your hands.

"Thank you, Link!" You said before giving him another kiss on the cheek making him smile happily.

~time skip~

You finally finished the laundry so now you could get ready for your date with Link. He left to get Epona ready for the trip while you went inside your house to get ready. You packed you and Link a lunch and also changed out of your dress and put on a tank top and pants (kinda like what Ilia wears). When you were done getting ready, you left your home and headed to Link's tree house.

When you got there, you saw Link getting Epona ready and he was no longer wearing his green tunic. He was now wearing his everyday clothes, much to your liking. The old clothes reminded you of the Link you knew before he saved Hyrule. Ever since he became the hero, he was gone a lot. But he never changed, he was still as sweet and dorky as ever. Also, when ever he got the time to come back to Ordon Village, he would always spend as much time as he could with you.

"Hey Link!" you yelled out getting his attention.

Link looked up from what he was doing and a huge smile apeard on his face when he saw you coming.

"(Y/n)! You're here!" He said happily.

Link started running towards you, but ended up tripping over a rock and falling, face first, down. That was also a thing that didn't change when he became the hero, he was still pretty clumsy.

"Link!" You called out, running over to him.

You knelt down beside him and nudged his back.

"Link?" He didn't respond at all.