Not A Chapter

Disclaimer: I do not own PPGZ or RRBZ I only own the story

Brenda: Hi everyone!!!

Momoko: Brenda where is Black???

Everyone else: Yea???

Blake: Over there in the corner *points at me hugging my legs rocking back and forward with Bliss helping me*

Me: I can do this, I can do this, I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!! * I keep whispering to my self*

Bliss: Hey sweetie the chapter has started *rubbing my back trying to comfort me*

Me: Right * I stand up and walk up to the a there's*

Miyako: Hey Black are you ok? *worried*

Me: Yes Miya you don't have to worry. I just don't know if I can write all the 5 chapters again.

Butch: Of course you can!!! You are a great writer people love your work they think your work is great. Look at Brenda she was the 1st person to comment and also your First friend on Wattpad she also made a book in which your in it. Your dares are a pain in the ass but your a great writer and great writers don't give up. ( This is also for all the writes out there who think they can't do it)

Kaoru: O_O
Momoko: O_O
Brick: O_O
Miyako: O_O

Boomer: O_O

Brenda: O_O

Blake: O_O

Bliss: O_O

Me: O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O O_O

Butch: WAT!!!

Me: That was so sweet of you. Thank you sooooooo much Butch *hugging him and crying on his shoulder*

Butch:*Shocked but hugs back smiling* who knew that I had a good side *chuckles*

Me: Yea * laughs quietly*

Brenda: that was sooo sweet.

Me&Brenda: Anyways lets end it here the next update will be chapter 1

Me: Vote

Bliss: Read

Brenda: Review

Him: and send in some more dares and truths

Me: Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh it's Him!!!!!!!!!!!! * eye's turn icy blue* it's good that I know your weakness

Him: Nnnnnooooooooooooooooooo plz anything but that I'll.................................

Me: *before he could finish I froze him with my ice breath* that takes care of that.

Boomer: yep she's back :)

Me: Anyways bye everyone

Everyone: BYE!!!

I am so so so sorry that it's not what think I know you were thinking that this was a chapter but it's not. I will update Chapter 1 in a few min so stay in tuned for PPGZ & RRBZ truth and dare torture.

BYE!!! <peace>