------

I walked out of the steamy bathroom, still wrapped in a towel, and seen Damien sitting on my bed. "It's about time Sin, I'm surprised no wolves have attacked with my demon scent scattered in here." He said and I chuckled.

"Afraid of the wolves are we?" I asked, teasingly. He scoffed and stood up. "Nice look by the way and you know better. I could take them on and you know it." I nodded and waved my hand in the air. "Yeah yeah Mr. Badass, now where are my contacts?" I asked and held my hand out for them.

He placed them in my hand and I read the box. "Brown?" I made a face of disgust. He shrugged. "It's what we had, deal with it princess. Or you can always go mate." He said in a snappy tone and I frowned. "Whats your deal?" I asked and he walked over to me and grabbed my face, leaning in close enough to feel his breath on me.

"I don't want you to mate. I want you to belong to me, not some damn Alpha wolf." He growled out and I shivered slightly, which caused him to smirk. "See, that right there tells me that you want me, but you refuse to give me your heart Sindra, and that will change I promise you that." He let go of my face, but not before crushing his lips on mine in a brutal possessive kiss.

I'm not one to go for the possessive type, but with Damien, things were always different. It turned me on in a way that I couldn't explain, but I was afraid to let go and give him what he wanted. It would only cause me pain. At least thats what I kept telling myself.

"Don't forget to wear a wig and disguise yourself. You don't want them coming after you when you kill the big bad wolf, little red riding hood." I almost chuckled. My wig was actually a red color. How convienant.

"Yeah I will." I said, my voice hoarse. He nodded and blinked out of the room, to who knows where. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in and walked to the bathroom to put in the contacts. Brown eyes and red hair. Yeah that's going to go well together. Whatever.

I changed into some sweats and relaxed on the bed, grabbing the file and reading it over once again. Tomorrow I was going to have to go out and make friends with Lucian and get into his life somehow. Then when the right moments appears, thats when I will strike. I just had to get close enough to get the job done and not have it be obvious that I was the one to kill him.

Right then and there I decided that I would use Deadly Nightshade, also known as Belladonna. It's one of the few things that can kill us, besides ripping out our heart's or decapitation. Silver can as well, but that can be excrutiating. I didn't want to be that heartless, he was my mate after all.

Now to get the poison and find a way to give it to him without him smelling it or worse, catching me. If all else fails, I'll just have to silver him, that would be my backup. I didn't want anyone else to have to do this job, so I would resort to any means necessary to get the job done, even though I know Damien would do it in a heartbeat.

------

I woke up the next morning, still tired and not looking forward to going out in the town. I was curious to know if Lucian would still want to talk to me after i ran away from him like a lunatic yesterday. I chuckled silently to myself.

If that freaked him out, I wonder what my real job would to do him.

I got dressed up in simple dark jeans and a white tee-shirt. It wasn't my usual attire, so I was a bit uncomfortable, but I couldn't go out looking like a badass assassin. I needed the whole 'girl next door' look so to speak. 

I placed my wig on my head and made sure the contacts were in place. I spritzed myself in my special spray and was ready to go. I looked at myself in the mirror and grimaced. I didn't look myself, which was perfect for them, but weird for me. I didn't feel like Sin.

Shit. I needed to use one of my other I.d's as well. I couldn't go around saying my name was Sin. I rummaged through my bag once more and grabbed my case that kept documents and other forged crap. I picked out the id to go with my wig. Victoria DeMarco. Well the name suited the red hair in my opinion. Another thing that may pose a problem was the fact that Lucian had seen my car, well a black haired girl with my car. I'm just hoping he woudn't notice and just think of it as coincidence. Oh well.

 I packed everything away, grabbed my keys, and headed out the door. I decided to try the cafe again, besides I needed some coffee and a danish wouldn't hurt either. 

The cafe had about the same amount of people as it did yesterday, but they were at least different faces. Most of them yet again wolves. The older waitress smiled when she seen me and came and took my order. I knew she didn't recognize me and thought of me as just someone passing through the town.

If only she knew.

I drank my coffee slowly, just looking around and observing, when I heard the bell chime telling you that someone was either leaving the cafe or coming in. I looked up and seen him, Lucian. He was alone and he walked up to the counter and ordered what I assumed was a coffee. Considering that was basically the only beverage this place sold.

He looked around and spotted me, which was what I was hoping for. The sooner I got close to him the sooner I could get this job done and get the hell home. He continued to stare at me with a thoughtful expression on his face. I looked at him and bit my bottom lip, acting coy.

A small smile appeared on his lips and he turned towards me and walked my way. "Mind if I sit here?" He asked, his voice deep. I forced a blush and nodded a yes. He sat and help out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Lucian, and you are...?" I cleared my throat. "Victoria, it's nice to meet you." I said as I shook his hand.

I want to clear things up. We don't get 'sparks' when we touch our mate. I mean seriously, I don't know who came up with that but its nonsense. I don't know about you., but to me there aren't any 'good' kinds of shocks.

"So are you new around here?" He asked. "Yes, I'm just traveling and ended up here. I'm staying for a bit before hitting the road again. Just needed to rest and relaxation and this small town seemed perfect." I explained and smiled brightly at him. He smiled back.

"Well, what do you say we finish out coffee's and I show you around our small town?" He asked and I nodded. "That sounds perfect." 

------------------------------

A/N.. I know its been forever since I uploaded, I just didn't know how I wanted this chapter to go.. I reworte it 3 times before deciding this one was decent enough to upload. So im sorry but bare with me, I'm having mild writers block D: