Charectors

First of all this my first ever fanfic and I am sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! I will try to update weekly hope you like it!

In this story Paul and Liam are still alive and Carla and Paul are still together . It's not quite the same as the show so here is a list of the main charectors:

Evie
Evie is 14 years old and is Michelle's daughter. Ryan is her older brother and Steve is her step Dad. Her and Ryan's Dad died when she was 3. She is really close to her Mum and Aunt Carla but always fights with Ryan.

Ryan
Ryan is 18 years old. He has a girlfriend called Lucy and works in the factory as a driver. He always winds Evie up and starts fights between them! He is also Michelle's biological son unlike in the show where there was a mix up of babies at birth.

Michelle
Mum to Evie and Ryan. Liam and Paul's sister. Married to Steve. Co owns the Rovers with Steve. Best friends with Carla. She is pregnant but she hasn't told anyone.

Steve
Amy's dad. Married to Michelle. Co owns the Rovers and Street cars.

Carla
Married to Paul. Very close with Evie and Michelle. Co owns underworld with Paul. Hasn't had any other relationship that she has had in the real show so none of those story lines happened.

Paul
Married to Carla. Liam and Michelle's brother. Co owns underworld. Hasn't slept with prostitutes or kidnapped leanne.

Liam
Paul and Michelle's brother. Works at underworld but doesn't own it. Didn't have an affair with Carla.

So that's that done hope you like the story please review!