"Rei! Stop saying such things in front of dad! and what? That Kakuzo will come?" Kakuzo, Azuri's older brother... who looks exactly and acts exactly like Akashi, same as how Azuri looks and acts like Kuroko when they are in middle school... if not for their parents, they might have been mistaken a thousand of times as a couple. And Yuuki seems in joy to hear Kaku's name.... well, this brat admired him because of his basketball skills.

"so you better get prepare Haizaki Yuuki! We'll be helping Katnee with her project so you should get out of the shell and stop being weak!"

"Would I be in the first string of Teiko's basketball club if I'm weak!?" Few seconds later, they were already arguing. A common scene since they were 4... with Yuuki the one crying in the end... well that was before....

"Well! bye now Yuuki-chan! Uncle Kise might be looking for me~!" She beamed standing up. "thank you for everything Uncle Shougo." She slightly bowed.

"no it's always fine." By that she smiled and left.

"I'll be off to now, dad I had a village to protect!" video games again?

"Don't sleep late alright." I smiled.

He had grown so much from before, memories are returning to me all of the sudden.

-

I first saw her when I was still in my second years, I see mad always found her cute, those bright pink eyes that long twin tail she always had back then. Yet I give up after seeing her with a guy in high school, I was really unaware that the guy was her brother... how idiotic of me.

For some unknown reason, she began to visit the gym and watch us play, and I quickly found out that she was there just because of a certain greed haired weirdo. I really keep on asking what that green head had, that I didn't. -_- well, at least he doesn't go there because of Ryouta, I might not be able to hold myself from throwing my ball unto that 2nd string idiot.

"oi Haizaki! What are you looking there?! Come here and practice already!" And Nijibaka spoke... like there's something I could do with this bastard around.

Few days later I found myself looking for that girl's section only to find out she's in 1-B and she's the second place in the ranking, and the youngest daughter of Mr. Ayana the owner of the largest mining company in Asia. Great, a rich kid!

Her name? Was Ayana Yukino.

She stop visiting the gym for some reason, as I heard she was frustrated because of her brother's death, her absence became often yet she's still the smartest girl in the first years. Unbelievable, geez smart people always get the best treatment.

I would purposely pass through her classroom and glance at where she always sat, beside the window as she keeps on looking into nothingness. She used to smile often when her brother is still alive. Why did I knew about her brother? Well... one day Akashi excused himself from training saying that a family friend died so he had to attend the burial. I also heard it from the news of an Ayana dying during a bus accident.

It was winter that time, the next winter? She became absent frequently as I heard she's sick.

The same routine happened until I graduated, I never had the guts to flirt with her unlike those girls that became my girlfriend. Sheesh what's wrong with me! When I finally saw a girl that I ACTUALLY like. -_-

I'm sure Shou would have his jaws down the ground if I tell this to him.

But what did I found that make me like her? Of course, she's cute, smart and all... and completely out of reach... why did I like her?