Chapter 5: Adrienne finds out and no more Daddy cuddles

Começar do início

"That's my girl." Dad stated with pride. I smiled and shook my head.

"A veggie burger, huh? Still trying to go Veg-o?"

"I eat vegetarian when I can. Adie says I should eat more meat because my doctor told me to."

"Yeah, I heard about that. Of how you went full Veg-o for a good while and ended up losing an unhealthy amount of weight?"

"Yeah, it wasn't for me. My body craves meat."

"Makes two of us." I smirked as I dug into my burger.

Dad and I laughed and had a nice conversation between ourselves. I couldn't help but think of how we even got to Five Guys and it felt so bipolar. I frowned because I got in the shit, but smiled because I stood up for myself and it felt good to punch the living daylights out of them, then I frowned because well...if one parent knows...the other will soon find out...

----------------------

"You what?!" Adrienne yelled at me as I was sat on the couch, rubbing my temple and rolling my eyes.

"I told you! It was fucking self-defence!"

"Don't cuss at me, Neo!"

I sighed and crossed my arms. Billie sat on the arm of the couch next to me and looked down on me with a disapproved look.

"What?" I spat at him. He crossed his eyebrows and looked back to Adrienne.

"That is probably the most sheepish thing you could ever...encounter!" She shouted, trying to find the right word. I scoffed and stood up.

"Look! You don't even know what happened. He fucking slapped me! I had every right."

"What? You didn't tell me this." Billie finally speaks up.

"Uh...yeah! I did, actually!"

"When?"

"Before I stormed upstairs and yelled at you! I told you the reason I did it was because they fucking smacked me across the face and the only expression you had on was of pure hurt! I thought you would at least caught onto that but, no! Obviously, the only reason you even humoured being in pain was because, 'Daddy's little girl' yelled at you!" I spat in his face. At this point I was crying and Billie was standing up with another shock wave of hurt lashing across his face.
Obviously, he didn't fucking care. Not one smidgen of a bit. He only cared about me loving him. I mean c'mon. He didn't even notice when I told him why I punched those schmucks. He only was hurt because I yelled. That's all I was to him. 'Daddy's little girl' or better yet, 'Daddy's little ball of issues and problems that he couldn't give two shits about'.
Something snapped within me and I blew up.

"YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE, DO YOU?! YOU NEVER DID. I'M JUST A LITTLE FUCKING DOLL TO YOU."

He looked me in the eye and but back with more venom.

"WHAT?! I DON'T CARE?!THAT'S FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL OF YOU. YOU. THE ONE WHO WAS EYE FUCKING THE SHIT OUT OF REX EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T INTERESTED. YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE WHAT I HAD TO SAY THEN. YOU TOLD ME LIES!"

Oh hell no, cunt.

"WHAT. THE FUCK DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH OUR MOTHERFUCKING SITUATION?! THAT IS SO IRRELEVANT. WE AREN'T EVEN ON THE SAME BALLPARK RIGHT NOW! FIND SOME FUCKING COMMON SENSE AND DROP A FUCKING COUPLE. OR MAYBE IN YOUR CASE. DROP A FUCKING LITTER BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY ON YOUR THRONE THAT YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING REALISE WHAT I'M FEELING. YOU NEVER. ASK. ME. YOU NEVER ASK HOW I'M FEELING OR HOW IM DOING OR COPING! NO! IT'S ALWAYS ME, ME, ME. NEVER ENOUGH TIME FOR THE FAMILY. ONLY ENOUGH TIME FOR YOU. WELL, YOU KNOW WHAT?! FUCK YOU ARMSTRONG! I DON'T EVEN NEED THIS MOTHER FUCKING FAMILY. THANKS FOR NOTHING, ASSHOLE!" I spat as I cried uncontrollably. I turned on my heel and started walking towards the front door before turning back around and said something I knew would hurt him more than this was going to hurt me...

"You lost the title of the name 'Dad'. I wish I never even gave you the privilege." I said regrettably. I knew I couldn't take it back as I saw the tears run down his face. I turned back around and ran out the front door with my phone in hand. I ran. I just ran. I had no idea where I was running, other than to just run.

I ran for what seemed like hours before I stopped. I didn't even realise where I had run to and quite frankly, I didn't care. I didn't even care if I got mugged or raped or murdered. I deserved it all after what I had told Da-Billie. I really did wish I hadn't said that. But, I was angry.
I couldn't take it anymore. I broke down crying. I crouched down and cried between my knees, gripping my legs for dear life before falling on my side and up against a fence. I cried hysterically. My breathing hitching in my throat and my chest tightening. The world seemed to be collapsing in on me and I started panicking.

"Oh, dear god. Not now please." I cried to myself. The only person who could calm me down was Billie and damn...look where that shit got me. Just thinking of Billie I panicked more and started hyperventilating.

"Oh, fuck please!" I cried hysterically. I started fidgeting and I couldn't keep still.
As I thought I would suffocate, a dark figure came running in my direction before it picked me up and started running as best it could with the extra weight to God knows where. I didn't even bother fighting it. I didn't know who it was but I just didn't care. For now, I had given up. My vision got blurry as my breathing started getting more rapid, meaning I was losing my breath.

I was suffocating.

My anxiety attacks had never gotten this bad before. This just made me panic more.

"Shh, you're okay." The figure said familiarly. He had set me down softly and rested my body it's arms as he rocked me back and forth, soothing me.

"Shh, Neo. Haut breathe, love." It said smoothing out my hair and caressing my cheek.

"I'm here, love. I'm here, I'll always be here." It said kissing my head.

My breathing got slower and my vision zoomed back into focus. It kissed my tears away and it took me awhile to realise that "It" was in fact..."Christian"...

[A/N: Yay! Plot twists! Plot twists everywhere! Sorry I haven't updated 0-0 i sowwee. Don't hate-a-me! I've been rather busy. Anyway! Enjoy!]