part 1 <cute suprise>

Mekkena p.o.v. dedicated to RockHardGraple
♡~~~~~~~~~~●●●●~~~~~~~~~♡

I sighed in relif, finishing up the last bit of paint. Hi! My name is shazikru but you can call me cherry.

I am japanesse and live in Tokyo. My age is 19 and I live by myself in a turquoise apartment. I LOVE all things cute, and my favorite game is Pokémon.

I don't actually play the game. I just admire the cute little characters. I expecially love Pikachu! He's so kawii. But, enough of me...let's get onto the story. Shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~part 1< cute suprise> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After finishing the final touchs of my room I sat on my couch, admiring my work. I heard the little chime of the song 'pika girl' and looked at my phone.

I glanced at the name and it read 'kairu' my best friend. I picked up the phone and tapped the green button.

"Hello?"

"Hi cherry! It's kariu. And I was wondering...if you would like to go for some coffee?"

I never liked coffee. It's so dark and it taste disgusting! I really don't like it..

"Kariu...I'm sorry to ask but if we go can I get a cookie instead of coffee?"

I knew it was childish of me to ask but what could I say? The local coffee shop had some good cookies..

"Of course! And terria will be joining to."

I sighed, terri was karius friend, he always made fun of my bright clothing and the way I always bring a Pikachu backpack with me.

"...okaaaayy.."

"Great! I'll pick you up at 12:00."

"Kk, bye kariu!"

And I hung up. Layed down on my bed, with my arms spread out across my bed covers.

I got up and went to my closet picked out a bright pick shirt -vest and a purple skirt. I put my hair up in two pigtails, and tied a small yellow bow around the tie of each one.

After putting on my converse I painted a heart on each of my cheecks.

I put in my ear phones and put on my nightcore playlist. I tapped my foot to the beat.

I guess I fell asleep cause when I woke up it was 11:38 a.m I got a text form kariu saying he was on his way.

~~~~~~~♡♡♡♡♡♢♧♢♧♢♧♢♡♡♡♡♡~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry to leave a cliffhanger but I will finish later I promise!

Also thanks to RockHardGraple for letting me follow him/her.

Love yoooouuu (yes you reading this)

Sincerely~ your personal health assistant ♡