Mystic Falls

(Pic above is Christian's house)

(Video above is Wizard Of Ahhs *Chris' ringtone*)

Hello, my name is Christian White. I am 312 years (human years) and 18 in vampire years. 

If you didn't read the intro or you forgot what it was go read it. Because I'm going to jump straight into the story.

________________________________________________________________________________

I sat in the bay window seat in my bedroom. I had just finished moving from London, England to Mystic Falls, Virginia. I was looking out the window and I was fiddling with my daylight ring. I saw a crow land by my window. It looked right into my eyes, I opened my window and it hopped onto the window ledge.

"You can come in little birdie." I whispered, as if it heard me it hopped onto the cushions and rested there. I reached over and started scratching under its beak. I heard my iPhone 6 start to go off, The Wizard Of Ahhs by Todrick Hall ft. Pentatonix was my ringtone. I picked it up and saw it was my Aunt, *conversation below*

Hello?

Oh Chris honey, are you okay? How's Virginia?

Fine. I got the house already set up and now I'm just relaxing.

Oh good, did you go hunting already?

Yes, but when I was out I saw that there were werewolves.

*crashing noise*

Oh, honey I got to go your uncle just came home. If I don't call you tomorrow call the police.

*line goes dead*

Conversation over...

I sighed and walked over to my bay seat, I lied down and I looked at the ceiling. I then got thirsty, I then felt watched. I looked up and the bird was watching me. I sighed and got up and headed to the cellar to get a blood bag.

I grabbed 2 and ran back to my bedroom, but when I entered a man was lying on my bed. He had shaggy raven black hair and piercing blue eyes.

He looked at me and I felt my eyes turn red, my fangs didn't slide out. I was furious, not at the man but at me. I was so stupid to not think of any skin-walkers would live in this town.

My grip tightened and I felt my door frame snap under my grip. The man smirked, I growled and grabbed him by his throat and slammed him against a wall. He tried to pry my fingers off of him,

"Who are you?" I hissed, I loosened my grip so he could talk. He then slammed me into the opposite wall.

"I'm Damon Salvatore, and you are?" he asked with a hint of seduction in his voice, I rolled my eyes. 

"My name's Christian White." I answered not amused, I slipped out of his hold and went to my bed and grabbed a blood bag and threw one to Damon, I sucked mine down and threw it away. I heard my notifications on my phone go off. I picked up my phone and almost dropped it when I saw who it was.

Uncle Jackass: Your aunt is dead, you're next.

I felt my fangs slide out and I grabbed my bedpost and broke it to splinters. I was about to grab something when Damon grabbed my wrist and stopped me. He looked at me confused, I handed him my phone. He looked at it and then pulled me into a hug, for once I didn't push back.

After that, I looked around my room and laughed. The bed was bent in and broken, the bedpost that wasn't broken was close to collapsing, the two walls where me and Damon choked each other were absolutely broken, my door was busted and my floor had blood on it.

I looked at Damon and we decided to clean up, I manged to call an old friend and she helped repair the walls and bed frame. 

By the time we were done me and Damon were sitting on my bed bay window seat. Laughing and talking, I then heard someone knock on my front door.

I got off my ass and ran downstairs, when I opened the door. Anger surged through my veins and I lunged.

Standing at the door was none other then my Uncle Jackass.