Episode 2: Mittelt's sorrow! Burakko's Identity reveal!

Start from the beginning

She just stare with only her though. 'So, this was how I'm going to died huh?' Mittel though as she stare blankly as she chuckle a bit. 'Heh, who care about me, I just hope everyone lived.' As she though, her mind flash with her friend, Raynare.

'Raynare, even though you want to be acknowledge by Azazel and Shemaza, you still care about your comrade, even if you don't admitted.' Her mind then flash with Dohnaseek. 'Dohnaseek, even if you just join from the recommendation from the bastard Kokabiel, you still always accompany us through anything.' She then though with Kalawarmer. 'Kalawarmer, even if you're his second in command, you always watch over me and Raynare when we were just recruited by Exile-sama, you even let us take a break when we get tire from training.'

Her mind the flash for one last time, this time Exile. 'Exile-sama, I'm sorry I couldn't save you, you have done so much for us to get stronger, even if I'm not as special as Kalawarmer, or as quick learner as Raynare, you still just recruit me out of pity even if I had no potential. I just wish... Just wish...' Tear starring to threatened to fall down. "I just wish I could say thank you!" She yell as she begin to cry deeply, mourning over the lost of her mentor and father figure name Exile.

She has been crying for who know how long, until she hear something coming. She look toward the sound to see a young boy, with a face so feminine that he may look like a girl with a long black hair and black eyes, he wear a black hooded coat but its unhooded.

She recognize the clothes, but was shock to see his faces cause she know who is he.

"Z-Zenka-kun?" Mittel say as Burakko-- no, Zenka hold the bar and shake it rapidly till it fall down. "No time to explain, let me see if I can help you get that thing out." Zenka say as he grab on to her and pull her, but to no avail. "Well, that'd not good at all. Um..." Zenka say, looking at the glyph before punching it.

Nothing happened till a crack appear on the glyph before it shattered, making Mittel fall down to Zenka, who caught her in his arm, causing them to blush a little.