Hey Baby baby! (Teen pregnancy story)

• Посвящена Ryan, my awesome and amazing boyfriend! I love you!

I gazed into his deep blue eyes, and ran my hand through his thick brown hair. And then it hit me, I loved Liam. Like love,love. And I didn't only want him for sex, not like he was a man-whore anyways.

"Lindsay, what are you doing babe?" Liam asked me breaking me out of my daze.

"Oh nothing Liam. Just admiring the view." I laughed. Oh god I was blushing! I got off the couch and re-adjusted my pink sweats. We were at his house watching Paranormal Activity which was 100% his choice.

"C'mon Linz, I'll drop you off at home." Liam said, and good thing too because if I stayed any longer we would've missed Brandon's big party. I grabbed my bag and jumped in his cherry red Ferrari. Not exactly my choice of car but it still was a pretty sick ride.

"Thanks for the ride... Lemur!" I thanked him, calling him my old nickname for him since we were little.

"Pick you up at six!" He called out of the open window. I sighed but my day dream was interrupted when I got a text from my best friend Kayla.

-Be there in ten. C ya soon Linz!- Oh dammit I forgot Kayla was getting ready at my house. I rushed inside and got everything we would need to get ready. Just then the doorbell rang and Kayla strutted inside.

"Linz!! Ready to PAR-TAY?" she shrieked.

"Not quite, that's why we're here. Duh!" I answered back. We doubled over in laughter. We got into my perfectly teenager room. My lime green and purple walls surrounded us. I led her into my walk in closet where we would choose our dresses. Me and Kayla, luckily, were the same size. I heard her scream really loud and I rushed over to her. "Whats wrong?!"

"Why does this dress still have tags on it?? You HAVE to wear this to the party! Liam will be totally lusting over you! You'll look sex-y!"

" I dunno, my mom got that for me in Mulan. I think or maybe she made it for me." I answered non-chalantly. My mom was a high end fashion designer.

"Well put it on girlfriend!!" Kayla said and pushed me into the massive bathroom.

The dress fit perfectly. It was was black and embroidered with little rhinestones. I went down to just below my butt and was off the shoulder. It showed just enough cleavage to not be to revealing. I curled my beautiful blonde hair and did the smoky eye effect for makeup. I walked out of the bathroom and Liam was there to pick me up. "K-k! Make yourself at home! Use whatever you need to! See you at the party!" I called behind my shoulder at Kayla. I jumped into Liam's car and we were on our way to Brandon's party.

A/N- I know it isn't long but this is my very first story and I'm typing it on my iPod. So please bare with me here! I do appreciate comments to help me improve! Editors are very welcome too!