My Vampire Lover

To all of you reading this now the story of how my love for Jake begun i should tell you my name is Rachel I'm 19 years old and i live with him......Jake. it all started the day my mother died.

Rachel's POV:

It was march 15 and my mother and i had gone out to lunch. At this time i was only 16 but i thought i knew everything. when i finished i asked her " hey mom can i have some money to buy a smoothie?" "sure why not" she said as she pulled out 10 dollars. "thanks be right back." I went on line to get my smoothie and that day i wore my short shorts, my tight tank and my kicks which were purple and pink. I was almost next but 3 people were ahead of me. After a minute of waiting i turned around because someone asked me what time it was. i looked at him he was so cute he had pure white skin, he had brown hair, and crystal blue eyes which i got lost in. I think it was about 5 minutes and he said " excuse me miss, miss" "w-what oh the time i forgot its 12:45." "thanks" "no problem" "so whats your name?" "Rachel and you" " Jake did you know you have a cute name" "oh thanks" i guess i was blushing because my cheeks were burning and i was getting shaky like i always do when a guy complements me. " your next" he said. "oh thanks i forgot i was on line" "your very welcome." so i got my smoothie and so did he and we walked to a seat and talked for about 10 minutes when we exchanged numbers. I said i would call him later and i went back to my mom. As i was walking back i looked up and saw my mother wasn't there, i started panicking.