"Yup!" Ryan grinned and collided Jonathan's head with his, Jonathan groaning and holding his head, blocking a punch with his thigh.

Lui growled back at Nick and evaded the low punch, immediately kicking him in the head, Nick now groaning on the floor. Lui kicked his stomach as Nick coughed up a bit of blood. "Alright, I quit, I quit!" he croaked. Lui smirked and clapped his hands together, "That's what I thought!"

He tripped Harley that was stepping backwards from Evan whose face just screamed 'murder' all over. Harley screamed out in the sudden scare, falling down. Evan grinned and ran to hit Harley in the head to make him pass out. He succeeded.

Jonathan fell down on the first man he had knocked a tooth out from. "And who was this guy anyway?"

"I don't really know. He was from another school," Ryan said, getting ready to knock Jonathan out cold.

"HOLY FUCK HOW CAN YOU STAND RIGHT NOW?!" Lui's surprise shout made Ryan look back. At Luke, who punched him in the face. Ryan fell down, unconscious. Luke spit out blood on him, wiping his mouth afterwards.

"Holy fuck..." Jonathan started laughing. Luke smiled but then stumbled and fell to his knees. "Fuck...."

"Okay, we gotcha, frienemy," Evan smirked, him and Lui grabbing Luke's arms and hoisting him up. Luke snickered, "Sure. I'm a frienemy."

"Yeah, you guys are gonna explain that to me later," Jonathan stood up too.

---

Tyler sighed as he sat down on the couch in the random room he and Craig had walked in. It seemed to be a bedroom, with it's own couch. Felix was dirty rich, after all.

"How's your stomach?" Craig asked.

"Holding up, I guess..."

Craig smiled sadly at him.

Tyler also looked up at him, his face of a little agony turning into one of surprise. "Craig, duck!"

Craig didn't duck as Aaron hit him to the back of the head, Craig knocked out in a mere second.

The two proxies from before looked at Tyler, smirking. Tyler stood up and punched Aaron in the face. Ethan however only had to punch Tyler in the stomach and he was already in pain on the floor. Aaron and Ethan laughed, one with a low tone and the other more squeaking than laughing.

As they heard sirens, they quickly ran away.

---

"I'm not sure why but okay!" Felix gave Brock the microphone.

Brock sighed, "I'm gonna die on this stage....but for David and Brian and Jon!" He turned the microphone on, "Everyone listen up!"

Felix turned down the music as well as people started listening.

"There are some gang members in this house and we called the cops on them. And an ambulance, because David got knifed... and my point is to hide every drink and empty bottle away!"

People immediately started panicking.

Brock sighed, turning off the microphone.

"Wait, where were they?" Felix asked

"In the room with the red door."

"Eddie wanted that room for himself earlier..."

"Yeah, he's involved too..."

"And so are Harley, Cry and Sp00n!" Jonathan walked to the two, Evan and Lui carrying Luke dragging behind. Felix's eyes widened.

---

As the police and ambulance arrived to the scene, people were interrogated immediately. The ambulance searched through the whole house, also finding Tyler and Craig. Them and Luke were in one ambulance car, driving to the hospital. Sean, Marcel and Lui asked to go along with David, them driving away as well.

"We've been trying to hunt James Dennis down for 3 years! And now his own son betrays him. What a twist!" one of the police officers laughed slightly.

"Well, I betrayed him from the start. I really had nothing to do with his drug shit and he wasn't having none of that. And him tracking down me was his downfall," Jonathan grinned at his father getting pushed into a police car.

The police officer nodded and walked away. Jonathan sighed and thanked the EMP lady patching up his back, which had apparently taken a beating when falling down.

Evan was next to him, smiling at him. Jonathan sighed, "Seriously, you smiling at me constantly is getting creepy, please stop."

Evan laughed. Jonathan chuckled too.

"I'm just glad you're okay,"

"I'm happy that you're okay, too. But...did you hear the conversation behind the door when I was asked to go alone?"

"No, we immediately ran out to ambush. Why?"

"...Me meeting you...was supposed to happen."

"What?"

"Through Scotty..." Jonathan sighed.

"...Well, I'm glad that it happened then."

Jonathan looked at Evan, him smiling again. Jonathan smiled back.

"Make out already!!!" Brian yelled from the back of the ambulance car. He had been awoken by the EMP's with no problem.

"...What?" both laughed at Brian. Brian laughed too.

'I wish I could...' Evan thought.