Guys, she's a little sad cause she had to leave her adopted parents and her brother jason, they were veary close.

Louis and Niall gasp once I walk down the stairs like Cinderella making an entrance.

Louis runs up to me and hugs me, I'm so glad to meet you, what's your name?

M-m-my name is mik-mikayla, people call me m-mik or miky I studderd.

Beautiful name niall and louis said.

Thanks guys I repliy I'm glad I get to meet you guys.

Hi zayn, and liam I say

Zayn tears up and hugs me your beautiful, better looking then you are in the picture Harry has of you!

Umm thanks I guess, I don't know if your trying to offend me or compliment me!

Oh exude my manners I'm sorry it was supposed to be a complement but it turned out to be an insult, sorry

Its fine, Harry can you introduce me to her I ask pointing to Gemma.

Oh that's Gemma your sister she loves shopping

Me to Lou interrupts for girl clothes.!!

I start to laugh and so does the other boys

He's not liying liam said

Oh, I like him he's funny

Yes, she thinks I'm funny Niall not you, so haha I'm gonna marry her not u

Wow, louis I'm not marrying yet. And to be honest it might not be you!

Then it should be....... Oukd be...... ZAYN louis screams

Ok I'll marry Zayn then, I say walking up to zayn and whispweeing in his ear to just go along with it!

Ok I will zayn said!!

We all should hang out tommorow I had a great night tonight with you guys louis shouts!

Umm ok but does this mean your leaving?? I ask him

Nope were spending the. Night duhhhh oh ok night then I'm going to bed!

Night all the boys and Gemma reply
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope ypou guys injoyed I might be late on the second chapter there's no way I'm ending the book yet, read the next chapter to find out who asked her out the next day during a teurtg or dare game and find out who darwed him to ask her!!

And guys this is my first book soon please don't mind the spelling and please be nice and and take my theme thanks comment and tell me if I did good! I'll update chapter two tommorow bye!! And I hope you guys don't mind them being really long that's usually how it always is!!
I'm going to write two chapters today because I have a yard sale all day tommorow! And in case you don't know its BEEN FICE YEARS FROM TODAY WHEN ONE DIRECTION BEACAME OME DIRECTION! ITS JULY TWENTY FOURTH TWENY FIFTEEN
Y

AYAYA BYE GUYS!